"Of course." Lino bowed in a rather sarcastic manner and then vanished.

Jisung was relieved, but very conflicted. He decided to just get himself ready and not think another second about it. He planned to enjoy his evening with Minho and focus on how exciting it was to be going out with his crush.

Soon, 6:00 pm rolled around and Minho was perfectly on time. A knock on the door had Jisung practically sprinting across the house to answer it. But, of course, just before opening it he made sure that Lino was nowhere in sight.

"H-hi Minho," Jisung stammered as soon as he laid eyes on his date.

Minho looked amazing, dressed in soft, but tight, leather pants, complete with black boots and a black button up silk shirt. He looked mysterious and sexy.

Jisung was a complete contrast in his white sweater and tan slacks.

"Jisung. You look cute," Minho murmured as he reached out to feel the soft fabric of his sweater.

"Thanks. You look...really good." Jisung swallowed hard, completely flustered by the gorgeous figure in front of him.

"Wow, this house is amazing," Minho said in awe as he peeked around Jisung. "We better get going, but maybe you can show me around later." Minho winked and grabbed his date's hand, pulling him out the door as Jisung just barely managed to close it behind him.

Once they were in Minho's car and pulling away from the house, Lino revealed himself in the window by the front door. He furrowed his brows at the man behind the steering wheel, feeling as though Jisung had just been kidnapped somehow. He sighed and trudged over to the couch. All he could do now was distract himself with anime and kitty cuddles and wait for Jisung to get home.

Meanwhile, Minho tried to initiate conversation with Jisung on the drive to the restaurant.

"I hope you like sushi," Minho said with a smile. "I'm taking you to an incredible Japanese place. I don't get to go there much, but this is a special occasion."

"A special occasion?" Jisung questioned.

"Sure! It's our first real date, right?" Minho casually rubbed his hand on Jisung's thigh, then placed it back on the steering wheel just as quickly.

"Oh, right," Jisung chuckled with slight unease. "I love sushi. I can't wait."

"Seems we have the same taste in cuisine then," Minho purred. "You're going to love it."

Minho was overwhelming. He was incredibly bold and seemed to assume whatever he wanted. Or perhaps Jisung was just too timid. But, in a way, it seemed like a good balance.

They arrived at the restaurant and were seated right away, even though it was busy. Minho had made sure to get reservations. In a very  chivalrous fashion, he pulled a chair out for Jisung and then seated himself.

The waiter took their drink order, Minho not letting Jisung even speak as he quickly requested a nice bottle of warm sake to sip while they waited for food.

Jisung perused the menu, but it seemed Minho already had suggestions for that too. He ordered a platter of a variety of sashimi and side orders of seaweed salad and miso soup. Jisung didn't protest, since they were all things he loved too.

"I guess you were right, we do like the same kind of food," Jisung giggled when their dinner arrived.

"I love a lot of things, I'm not picky," Minho retorted.

Jisung couldn't tell if he was arguing or just stating a fact. But the truth was he wasn't very picky either, so it was likely anything Minho ordered would have satisfied him as well.