When Yami heard her whisper, he knew she was playing with him, so he decided to show her  .
He raised her chin towards him and kissed her hard and tried to bring her closer to him, but the seat belt she was wearing was an obstacle, so he loosened it , And pull her over him And he turns back, which made his head hit the window, but he didn't care about it  and kept kissing her. Especially Charlotte encouraged him when she returned the kiss with the same force , and put her hand behind his neck and pulled him towards her to deepen the kiss .

They separated for a moment, breathing in the air and putting their foreheads together .
" Do you know how unfortunate it goes in vain to wear that sexy nightgown ، So what do you say we go somewhere to have fun?"
Yami said as he licked his lip and stroked Charlotte thigh with his hand through the slit in her dress. 
"Want some fun before our wedding?" She whispered, crunching her hips against his, unbuttoned his top shirt and stroked his chest with her finger.
Charlotte kissed his jaw and went down to his neck, while Yami pressed his hands to her butt to bring her closer and he could feel her.
but Charlotte got up from him and whispered .
" Sorry, you won't get me in your bed until after the wedding"
Yami raised himself as he grabbed Charlotte by the waist and kept her sitting on his lap . 
" we can do it  in your bed if you want?"
"You want to tell me that you will enter the house of your enemies, and sleep in his daughter's bed?!." Charlotte laughed,  As she pulled herself out of his lap And sat in the seat .

"  Come on  Charlotte, don't leave me like that" Yami begged because he couldn't stand it for the first time in his life that he needed this woman .
"like what ?" Charlotte said , there was amusement in her voice.
"  I'm so excited don't do this to me," Yami said as he bowed to her and kissed her.
Charlotte pushed him a little , “You can manage this , alone ” Charlotte said in a threatening tone , she knew she was torturing him, but she wanted to make him suffer before he got her, 

Yami sighed angrily he knew  she was serious about what she said , So he has to respect her decision if she wants it even if it makes him suffer . but that won't stop him from upsetting her ، So he leaned over and whispered in her ear .
" If we do it tonight I'll be yours , You can do it your way, even if you tied me there , But if you make me wait two days, I'll do it my way, I don't think I can control myself, And because you made me wait I'd be tough and I will fuck you hard To the point of making you cringe and begging me to give you your release But I won't and I'll make you suffer the way you made me wait."
Charlotte was shivering and her breathing became heavy at Yami words , but she control itself in the end .
" That's if you can control me ." She replied, pulling him away from her and opening the car door and  get out of it

"  don't go I'll drive you home." Yami shouted
"It's close , I want to walk" Charlotte replied, walking away from his car
" Damnit " Yami said while hitting the car seat with his fist  .
Charlotte was walking quickly towards her house trying to control her breathing, she really wanted to stay, but she couldn't resist Yami torture, She felt the sound of a car walking behind her and smiled, Normally she would have been pissed off why Yami followed her, but now she's glad he's worried about her
When she entered the house, she met her angry father .
" I can't believe you're working behind my back, did that bastard deceive you! I'll cancel this wedding."
"No one deceived me, we got an agreement with Kira family, you won't cancel anything, the wedding will take place on time." Charlotte was strict in a way that surprised her father,She left him with an open jaw and went up to her room .

Yami came home, what Charlotte did was exhausting for him and he needed a rest, But he found Nacht sitting on an outside staircase.
Nacht didn't stop himself from smiling when he saw Yami
" back early  ? "
"Shut up Nacht " Yami was not in the mood to tease his brother .
Nacht laughed and wrapped his arm around his brother shoulder, and whispered.
"If you want, I can bring a girl to your room to help you?"
Yami looked at his brother in annoyance, maybe if at another time he might not have refused his offer, but what happened with Charlotte made him hesitate he didn't want to cheat her.
" I don't need anyone, and my wedding is in two days, and I don't want to spoil it." Yami got rid of his brother grip and headed for the door . it seems he should do this alone as Her Majesty ordered.
He laughed sarcastically that a woman had finally started controlling him .
But when he entered the house of Julius witness standing in front of him and his face angry
" you  must control her, not she  control you.! What are you doing with Kira family, you idiot? ، I shouldn't have proposed this wedding "
"It's my business, so don't get in my way, and don't try to spoil the wedding." Yami said in a threatening tone and left his father and walked to his room .
Julius was looking at him angrily as he thought .
............

Everything went exactly as Yami and Charlotte planned and it was an amazing wedding And after our ceremony, Charlotte was going to throw flowers, she saw Vanessa and Nozel standing next to Augustus.
They seem determined to challenge them .
Charlotte will not miss the opportunity to annoy them , She got close with Yami from them .
" I see you two came، Vanessa come
I'll throw flowers, maybe if you pick them up, you will be the next bride, but I don't guarantee you that this deceiver will be the groom."  She said with a sly smile on her face .
Then Yami kiss Charlotte and pulled her to  throwing flowers .

Vanessa was watching them with her eyes and all hate And whispered to Nozel .
"You should finish it tonight."
" Don't worry, but he'll be first," Nozel answered .
"That's better," Vanessa replied with a evil smile.

It seemed that things were not going to end easily as Yami and Charlotte thought and they had no idea what he had in store for them.

To be continued.....