Chapter - 9 - Necessary Sacrifice

Start from the beginning

Rimuru : " See ya! "

We then waved to each other goodbye for the time being. I made my way to the quite heavy door of the shelter and opened it with one hand. I then set out to the hospital.

While I was walking I let a hand slip into my pouch for my headband that I got from Kakashi after our duel. I then tied it under my hair with the Iron part resting on my forehead, my platinum blue hair going over it. It honestly did not look bad at all on me. 

On my way I waved back to a couple of people that I had previously healed in the hospital. Their looks were that of gratitude. The kind of look I am used to from my subordinates. In my opinion a relationship built on that is the best relationship. You both wish the best for each other.

The people I helped here give me flowers or invite to eat with them on occasion. Its really nice if them too. It's a shame that some of us are treated differently. The amount of rumors is unnerving. They are all about Naruto...

The villagers seem to think that he himself is the incarnation of the nine tailed fox that had attacked on the date of his actual birth. Those things said about Naruto are horrible. They were brought on by a circumstance that Naruto had absolutely no control over, and because of it, he is judged to suffer in loneliness. The looks that Naruto gets are ranging from disgusted to terrified. I know those looks as well... due to me being a Demon Lord back in my universe. They do sometimes bring my mood down the lowest, since all I want is to get along with everyone if possible.

I pity Naruto a lot.

Once I had arrived at the front door of the Hospital I opened it and came into the building hall where the reception was. I came up to a lady that was working there at the time.

Rimuru : " Hello, my name is Rimuru, I came to help out today. "

??? : "Let's see... Rimuru.... ah there. We are glad to have you here. "

Rimuru : " No problem. "

I then  walked up the stair to the first floor. I was my teacher Tsunade there. Once she spotted me too she came up to me.

Tsunade : " Yo, Rimuru..."

Rimuru : " Greetings, Tsunade-sama. "

Tsunade : " Ne, Rimuru. Would you do me a little favor? "

Rimuru : " What kind of favor? "

Tsunade : " I wanted to take a closer look at you. Your body I mean. "

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!

I instantly started to blush heavily. What the hell did she just say??!! I had my eyes almost coming out of my eye sockets because of her statement.

Rimuru : " T-T-T-T-Tsun-n-n-n-ad-d-d-de " I stutter heavily.

The other doctors that had overheard our conversation stared in disbelief unable to continue their work from the shock.

Tsunade : " What? You're a shinobi  now, right? That means your are an adult. " she stated a matter of fact-ly.

The bystanders widened their eyes even more while Tsunade was oblivious to them with her eyes only fixed on me alone.

Rimuru : " W-w-w-what d-d-do you mean!!!!"

Tsunade : " Ugh.. just come with me. "

She then grabbed my hand and drag me  by it somewhere by it. I was so shocked that I was not able to react to it and let my self be taken by her. The onlookers just stood there stunned in silence as they watched a little boy being dragged somewhere by an older woman with huge breasts and a look that just says "Ara ara".