Chapter One: The Legendary DigiXros

A/N: Like any Anime Books, I watch the English Sub.

Also, instead of using "Fusion Loader", I'll be using "X Loader".

🄲 🄾 🄼 🄱 🄸 🄽 🄴

Ethan was with Angie, when Angie calls Mikey's home.

"Hello, this is Angie." Angie said. "Is Mikey awake?" She asked. She was suddenly shocked. "He already packed and went out somewhere? Is it volleyball?"

"No, the ball he was carrying looked slightly bigger than that." Mikey's mom said.

"Basketball then! That bastard, when did he take that on?!" Angie questioned. "Thank you, I'll go ask the school, Mrs. Kudo." She puts her phone back. "Let's go, Ethan!" She said, and ran off.

"Hey! Wait for me!" Ethan shouted, and ran after Angie.

"Damn you, Mikey!" Angie said, while running. "That bad habit of yours has started again, huh?!" She said. "Don't you agree, Ethan?" She asked, looking behind her.

"Yeah! His Bad habit started again!" Ethan said, while running.

"That is so not good for Marine Day!" Angie stopped when she saw a hot air balloon. "Wow, how cool!" She said, she took a selfie with it. "Alright! Let me put that as my wallpaper..." She starts walking back.

Ethan caught up to Angie. "Um... Angie? Aren't we running towards the school?" He asked, while jogging.

"Oh wait, Mikey!" Angie said, and ran towards the school again, with Ethan behind.

🄲 🄾 🄼 🄱 🄸 🄽 🄴

Angie and Ethan ran into Angie's home.

"Angie? Ethan?" Angie's mom said.

"Hi, Mrs. Hinomoto." Ethan said, he follows Angie out as she was carrying her bag.

🄲 🄾 🄼 🄱 🄸 🄽 🄴

As Mikey was about to pass out from feeling exhausted.

Angie jumps in with a pillow, and saves him.

"Nice job, Angie!" Ethan said, when he got to them.

🄲 🄾 🄼 🄱 🄸 🄽 🄴

The trio is now outside.

"Oh man, thanks a lot, Angie, Ethan!" Mikey said, after finishing his drink.

"You're welcome." Ethan said.

"Oh man, thanks a lot..." Angie mimicked. "...is not what I wanted to hear!" She said angrily. "I told you to at least mention it to me if you're gonna be helping out another club, didn't I?! You're always running off to help someone when they're in trouble. Everything else flies out of your head, you overexert yourself, and then it ends up like this all the time! You haven't changed since we were kids!"

Ethan sweat drops. "Take it easy, Angie." He said.

"But c'mon, it's not like I could turn my back on the basketball club." Mikey said. "Most of their regulars got sick from food poisoning."

Angie and Ethen were surprised.

"Kengo is transferring to another school next month, so this will be his last competition." Mikey said. "It was the first time I saw him struggling not to cry like that. That's why..."

"Mikey..." Angie said. Ethan doesn't know what to say.

"I did it again!" Mikey said, and he's happy again. "Anyway, with this it's case closed!" He leans on the stairs.