Blame It On The Alcohol

Start from the beginning

"Guys and girls fall into certain archetypes when they get drunk," said Finn. "Exhibit A: Santana, the weepy, hysterical drunk. Exhibit B: Lauren Zizes and Quinn, the angry girl drunks."

"I can't believe what you did to my body!" Quinn shouted at Puck. "I used to have abs!"

"What about Brittany?" Adalynn asked, pointing to the blonde dancing on top of the washing machine.

"The 'girl who turns into a stripper' drunk," said Finn. "Then there's Mercedes and Tina, the happy girl drunks. And then we come around full circle right back to you, Rachel. And right now you're being the needy girl drunk. Hanging all over me, being overly lovey. It's not cool."

"Well, what kind of girl is this?" Rachel asked as she stood up. "Let's spin the bottle! Who wants to play spin the bottle?" She leaned down to Finn. "Spin the bottle. Come on, Adalynn."

"No, I don't want to," the younger girl pouted as Rachel dragged her to a circle that was already being formed. She sighed as she sat down, using what was left of her dignity to avoid Quinn's gaze.

Brittany spun first, and it landed on Sam. Many of the Glee Clubbers cheered as the two blondes leaned in and kissed.

"Okay, you know what this is not? Hey, honeys." Santana pulled them away from each other. "It's not a Big Red commercial. No me gusta."

"Ada, you spin next," Rachel said, shaking the younger girl's arm.

"Don't touch me," Adalynn said, pushing Rachel away from her before reaching into the middle and spinning the bottle.

Please not Quinn. Please not Quinn. Anyone but Quinn.

Please don't land on a boy either.

Gross.

Please not Quinn...

Santana.

The Latina smirked as the bottle came to a stop in front of her. She looked over at Quinn, who was fuming with jealousy. She gave her a smug smile before turning back to Adalynn, who hesitantly leaned in. Santana grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her into a kiss, instantly slipping her tongue inside the younger girl's mouth to make Quinn angrier.

Several of the Glee kids whooped and cheered before they eventually pulled away.

"Suck it, Fabray," Santana teased, smirking at the blonde beside her.

"My turn!" Rachel cheered as she reached into the middle and spun the bottle, which came to a stop on Blaine.

"This is outstanding," Kurt smiled, clapping his hands together.

"Blaine Warbler," Rachel said as she leaned in. "I'm gonna rock your world."

Rachel pressed her lips to his. Everyone - except Kurt - cheered and chanted "More, more, more!"

"Okay, I think we've had enough," Kurt said after a moment.

"I think I just found a new duet partner!" Rachel exclaimed.

****

Adalynn groaned as she woke up with a pounding headache. She opened her eyes, squinting as the sunlight draped in through the curtains of her window.

Where the hell am I?

As her eyes adjusted to her surroundings, she saw that she was in Quinn's bed. Her eyes widened in horror as she sat up, throwing the blanket off of her and stumbling out of bed. She tripped over the pajama pants she was wearing, unsure of how they got on her in the first place.