47

Hiiii, how are you guysss? I hope you are doing amazing and had a great weak!

I come here today with this solemn message with an invitation. I recently started a Levi x OC that I am really excited about, so if you beautifulness could check it out and maybe show some love, I would really really really appreciate it tehehe

Anywayssss I wish you have a great week, and hope you enjoy this chapter! Xoxoxox❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The hot tears that escaped his cerulean eyes burned her skin as they rolled down the naked flesh of her shoulder, the many saddened droplets creating a small path of sorrow that succumbed in her chest, just above her aching heart.

Her own burning eyes were glued to the wall in front of her, not finding it in herself to be able to move them as she stroked the sitting man's broad back up and down, trying to provide some sort of comfort into his suffering.

His whimpers echoed in the empty room, leaving his aching throat and reaching her ears to make her own heart tug tighter, his wails only making the situation even more unbearable.

"Let it out." She muttered in a shaking tone, allowing her arms to embrace the male harder when she felt his body weakening even more.

How had she found herself being the one consoling the man after not talking to each other for about 2 weeks, she didn't understand, but what she did understand was that she was the only one he wanted to be there to wipe his tears and hear his wails.

She couldn't even begin to imagine what Satoru was feeling at the moment, the bare thought of having to kill her best friend was enough to break her heart into a million pieces, and so Satoru having to bring that awful nightmare into life must have had completely wrenched his soul and mind.

After he came back from that chaotic day, he seemed so ok that she even wonder if he actually did it or if he planned something, it wasn't until she saw the body herself that she believed the male.

It just didn't make sense, how could someone kill their other half and not show a thing?

Of course it didn't make sense, because Satoru -being the strongest there is- decided to bottle away every feeling that showed weakness and put on his cool facade, never expecting to be caught broken as he had been just minutes ago.

"I just-" he tried to formulate words but got interrupted by another set of sobs that he couldn't control, his fingers tugging harder on her clothes and pushing her even closer to his body.

"I am here." She whispered before biting her lips, his profound sorrow being so deep it was breaking her own heart.

He seemed alright. How could someone be so broken and yet still show such happiness?

"Where were you hiding this stuff, huh?" She asked in a tender tone when his sobs died down, his body still shaking from time to time but seizing his intense crying.

"How can I-" he stammered in between shaky breaths. "Be ok when you-" he sniffed deeply. "You are leaving too."

She froze in place, her soft touches on his back stopping too as she opened her eyes wider to then close them in regret. "Satoru, I..."

"Why?"

"I was going to tell you."

"But why?"

Her hands traveled from his back to his heated face, cupping his cheeks in between them to make the male look up at her with his red eyes and runny nose, his gaze pouring a type of heartbreak she hadn't seen before.  Her thumbs stroke each side of his face to dry his dampened skin, allowing this time to mentally prepare herself to utter what she was planning to do.