Chapter 2 Reborn?

"Suan Guo'er."

Tang Guo's consciousness was erratic. After struggling to open his eyes, he drifted towards Xi Yihan who was leaning on the windowsill.

He looked at him holding his photo and rubbed his hand gently on him in the photo, feeling very sad. He wanted to touch him, hug him, comfort him, but he couldn't.

He is now just a piao.

After being forced by Li Xinuo and Yang Shaner to jump off the cliff that day, he died. The corpse was eaten by the wild dogs under the cliff, and the pain and fear were unforgettable.

Perhaps the death is too tragic, and the soul is trapped in the place of death and cannot leave.

After an unknown amount of time, Xi Yihan came over. He found him who was incomplete and cried heart-to-heart. Then he took him away and buried him.

Afterwards, he floated beside Xi Yihan in his current state. It has been over a month now.

He witnessed with his own eyes how Xi Yihan became insane and how he abused the pair of sluts. And, just yesterday, he personally killed the pair of sluts and avenged him.

And he has become more and more transparent. He is going to disappear. From now on, he will no longer be able to stay by Xi Yihan's side.

If only everything could be done all over again. He can respond to his love with heart.

"Suan Guo'er, the bad guys have all been punished, don't be afraid anymore. Are you cold there? Is there anyone else bullying you? Be good, don't be afraid, I will always protect you."

Tang Guo listened to Xi Yi The cold whispered softly, her heart sour. If there is an afterlife, he will definitely fall in love with Xi Yihan and protect him well!

It's like, he's guarding him.

"Suan Guo'er, I don't know if you will still hate me when you see me, are you afraid of me?"

Tang Guo cried so hard that for the past month, he has been by his side every day, watching him What he did, how could he still hate him and be afraid of him?

"But it doesn't matter, I'll just stay with you silently like before. Suan Guo'er, I can go to you now, you wait for me."

No, no!

Tang Guo realized what the man wanted to do, and he reached out his hand in horror to grab Xi Yihan, but as soon as his hand passed through, he couldn't touch anything.

Then, he just watched Xi Yihan jump down.

The man's body fell down quickly, and with a bang, the terrifying blush stained everything...

"No, don't!"

Tang Guo yelled, then he opened his eyes and jumped up and sat up. He was pale and short of breath, his body was trembling, and he kept calling out Xi Yihan's name.

"Xi Yihan, Xi Yihan..."

"Sour fruit! Sour fruit!" A

familiar male voice rang in his ears, and Tang Guo frantically searched. When his eyes met the familiar face, he sobbed and cried.

Has Xi Yihan also become like him? How can it be?

"Xi Yihan, woo, don't..."

"Don't what? You just woke up and wanted to leave? I tell you, it's impossible! If you dare to escape again, I'll lock you up!" The

angry low roar rang out clearly. Come on, Tang Guo was frightened. He stared blankly at Xi Yihan with doubts in his eyes.

escape? What does it mean?

Tang Guo's eyes were erratic. When he saw the hanging needle in his hand, and then the doctor standing on the side, he was shocked.

Isn't this the scene after he escaped for the first time and was caught back? At the time, he climbed the wall and fell, knocked his head, and passed out and was taken to the hospital.

But isn't he dead? How could it be here? Is he reborn?