Once she noticed the extra time was up, she unwrapped Dayvon's arms from around her cautiously, not wanting to wake him up. She then moved her body over, keeping her hand under his head so it wouldn't fall on the pillow too hard.

After successfully removing herself from his embrace, she grabbed a pillow and put the side of his face on it, also putting his arm so it rested across the pillow.

FOR THE NEXT TWO HOURS, Dakota used that time to clean Von's house from top to bottom. She started with cleaning all four of his bathrooms, then doing most of his laundry, and folding it. Next she cleaned each and every bedroom, except for the one he was sleeping in. He had a five bedroom house, literally just for him.

Afterwards, she also swept and mopped his whole house, excluding the basement which had a studio room, movie room, and a lounge room with a bar and a pool table.

She cleaned the living room, dining room, and the kitchen. She then took a shower and then went to the kitchen, where she currently stood at the stove, finishing up with the breakfast she was making.

Old R&B music played lowly from the Beats speaker that sat on the counter right next to her. It was a habit for her to listen to some type of music while she cleaned, whether it was soul, R&B, or even gospel music sometimes.

For breakfast, she decided to cook something she found on TikTok which were bacon pancake strips, where she fried the bacon, dipped it in pancake batter and cooked it as if she was making pancakes.

She accompanied the meal with two omelettes, some breakfast sausage links, and some strawberries, which she was still cutting up.

"Don't make me close, one more door. I don't wanna hurt anymoreee!" She sung along to Whitney Houston while her knife easily glided through the strawberries.

She slightly jumped once she felt broad arms wrap around her shoulders, along with a few kisses pressed to the side of her face.

Dakota began to sing to Von as she spun around, putting her arms around his neck. "Stay in my armsss if you dare. Or must I imagine you there. Don't walk away from me, oh! I have nothing, nothing. If I don't have you."

"Ian gon' walk away from you, Koko. I'm on you fa'eva."

Removing her hands from his neck and using them to grab his face instead, she pulled his face down a little bit, instantly connecting their lips.

She took the lead by discreetly sticking her tongue in his mouth, him bringing his hands down to her butt instead.

Dayvon smiled into the kiss once he gained dominance, sucking on her bottom lip before biting it softly. Once he attempted to push her against the kitchen counter, she stopped him.

"Woah, woah Holiday. Calm down!" She laughed, slipping from under his arms and out of his grip. 

He playfully smacked his lips, turning around and lifting her up with both of his hands.

"Ain't nobody was tryna fuck you, girl. Big ass head." He joked while Dakota dramatically gasped.

"You said you hate me and you want me to die? Wowww!" She laughed and he laughed as well, going into the microwave to get his plate, since Dakota always put them in the microwave.