6.

After cooling down, we switched seats, she kept staring at me with worried eyes, I signaled "it's ok" to make her understand I was fine.

She started to drive while I was teaching her some tricks on how to take the wheel, how to ride around faster, or how to park🤪 the car in diagonal.

— Shuhua remember to take the pedal and rotate the car when needed, if you have an emergency this can help to not slow you down— After saying this, I knew one thing, she is a fast learner, understanding everything I said.

Very surprising, I noticed she was more than a beginner, she already had some experience, so I just helped her on some more tricks and how to control the hand brake.

— Unnie, can you teach me how to park the car diagonally??— It was the last assignment to do, so I agreed to it.

—Sure, just be careful when doing it, since it's very difficult even for me— She nodded and continued moving the van.

—So first go backwards, then rotate right, do the same thing twice until the car sticks to both lines and go forward— I hold on to the wheel, doing indirect contact with her hand and mine.

But we both didn't mind, since we were too concentrated.

After doing the steps, she did it carefully and finished, I could see how much she improved, and I was happy with it giving her a thumbs up.

To do the final improvement, we needed to head back to the city, which sadly took another 2 hours.

I was about to take the wheel, but she said she slept too much, and the caffeine was taking effect, so she offered to do the ride, so I agreed.

The next thing I know she was driving, and I already fell asleep, closing my eyes slowly.

—Wait, you already, did it??— I said in a deep voice, while rubbing my eyes.

I woke up very bad and feeling tired even after taking a 2-hour nap.

—Yeah Unnie, I did it but because you didn't wake up yet and I didn't know your house, we arrived at my house— The maknae could only stare at her Unnie.

Her Unnie looked extremely tired, but Shuhua found it satisfying to see this type of Miyeon or to even call it sexy.

She shrugged it off after, since it was embarrassing to think those thoughts in front of her 'beloved' friend.

—Ah, it's ok, but do you want me to stay at your house? — I did not want it to be uncomfortable entering her own house.

—Of course not, you helped me very much at my driving skills, plus I'm very lonely and would like you to stay— I saw it, even if she hid it, her small smile at the corner of her mouth could be seen.

The idea of staying at the Taiwanese's house wasn't bad at all.

We exit the van, her house was pretty decent from outside and inside, I felt like home somehow and make me feel relieved, the warm feeling pulling me away from the cold.

— Here we are, feel like home Unnie, I'll go bring some tea— I only nodded and sat down in the sofa, until I got bored.

I started exploring the living room, well-cared furniture in each place, a medium table and a few chairs for the kitchen, a TV and expensive speakers for music too.

There were some portraits of what it seems Shuhua's friends, there was the photo of a short girl with pigtails at side with Shuhua.

Another photo of what could be seen a high school Yuqi and Shuhua smiling, and another that I guessed was her love of her life, though most photos were Shuhua as a little kid with her family,

— Unnie, I bought the tea, come over!!— I heard Shuhua yelling so I came fast to the living room, I saw her already sitting down on the sofa, with the control of the TV on.

—I'm here, thank you sweetie— I said while taking the cup from her soft hand, a very warm one.

I started drinking my cup, as we talked about how the car training went, and if the police didn't come to arrest us from any accident she made.

We laughed a lot from our own jokes, sometimes her very confusing jokes I didn't catch up with, but I'm fine with it.

— Unnie, I want to apologize if I've been rude to you when we met, I didn't know how to act in front of strangers, but for me you're not a stranger anymore — I understood, to be honest I can't blame her for that, we were strangers just hours ago.

— It's ok Shu, now we're friends, we have each other — I said trying to make her feel better, she seemed a little sad though.

— Wait so, does that mean you can stay here for a movie?? If you don't mind of course...—.

Can you stop being so cute?

(Idk if this will be a mini fic helprqwtjpejpzfnqgnwpqgpzmpowmoptmpqw)