On different sides

Aaron's POV

I got to school a few hours ago and later went to the assembly hall when I was told by my dorm mates about a session going on for the freshers. Infact, I opted not to go but was forced until I finally gave up. Perhaps, you might find hotties in there , exclaimed Mike . Mike and I go way back. We have been best of friends since birth . Our mothers were best friends during their high school days . I grew up with Mike and have taken him as my brother even though I have a little one after me with eight years interval. We do almost everything together so I'm aware of everything that happens to him just as he's aware of everything that happens to me . We decided to attend the same school and fortunately enough, we had it . We also had the same dorm to stick together at all times since we'll be offering different courses . I'll be offering visual arts while Mike will be offering the sharking course , "science".
We both headed for the assembly hall and proceeded to take our seats. I scanned the big hall with neatly arranged seats and stage in search of a pretty girl if possible. I'm a player I believe, but won't be one when I have a girlfriend. I just confuse girls who throw themselves at me . Skimming the hall, I saw a lot of pretty girls . I glanced over for the second time when my eyes landed on a particular pretty girl. She looks rather calm and shy which is definitely not my type . I prefer confident and noisy girls to keep me company . I couldn't actually understand why I was staring at her . My eyes glued to her sort of perfect physique. I wish I could have a proper glance of her while standing. She has a cute nose, innocent eyes and ugh! Her lips! They look so soft. As soft and tender as a baby's palm. And yeah she has dimples. Her collar bones slightly protruding with faint lines on it . She's a real beauty and there's no way I can stop looking at her. I just kept on staring at her as a child stares at lollipops.

Doomed ! She caught me staring . Feeling embarrassed, I immediately turned my head but it was too late. I checked to see if she'll look elsewhere so my eyes could have enough of what I saw. I was glad she had turned back and gracefully drooled again only to see her turn back swiftly to meet my eyes. Is this girl playing with me? I almost felt stupid until she smiled shyly . She looked so cute, I had to smile back. Regaining my comfort, I stared at her ignoring whatever the teacher was saying on the microphone. I waited impatiently for the session to be over so I have a chance to talk to her or at least get to know her name. Just as I wished, the long talk was over. I whispered into Mike's ear to take the lead and promised to gist him later . He left without asking any unnecessary questions as that is his habit. I waited for almost everyone to go before approaching her . When almost everyone had gone including the counselor and prefects, I walked gracefully towards her. I became confused as how to start the conversation.

         "Hi!" I said simply. "Hi!" She replied.

I asked of her name , getting the answer "Selassie" . Nice name, I retorted taking the seat next to her. She looks like a very hard girl to get so I decided to confuse her by asking of her supposed friend . To my dismay, she replied rudely telling me ,the girl is a friend . I became assured when she smiled but her lips later twitched into a frown . She looks so funny when she frowns but I held my laughter in order not to annoy her more . In silence for a few seconds, she shook her head vigorously at something I can't imagine . I raised my brow questionly at her to know what she was thinking. "Nothing!" She muttered, standing up to leave . This conversation cannot be over......... I thought inwardly. Pulling her to sit , I mistakenly pulled her into me making those luscious lips crash on mine . Oh my God! What have I done? She immediately stormed out of the assembly hall in intense rage. I just ruined my first chance with her and I know she'll definitely hate me . First impressions count a lot . Confused by my action, I decided to go to the dorm to ask Mike on what to do next . On my way , a short sister called me . I can tell she's in her final year because of her bushy hair and short uniform . She's thick , a light skinned beauty with too much of front side and bootyish . Her body fitting uniform clung to her body  revealing parts of her torso . She looks like a real play girl . Her belt had been tied so tightly around her waist making me wonder if she can breath properly. I walked up to her innocently completely forgetting about Selassie.

Nana Ama's POV
I saw the guy I have been drooling over at the gate . We the prefects were asked to direct the freshers and help the settle down. Doing my job, I saw a handsome guy at the front seat of a black rolls Royce . "Whew!" Someone whistled . Check that ride, another said . Everyone stared admiring the car he came in with . I like rich guys and I must by all means make him mine . Hoping I'd see him again , I had the chance and grabbed it before it was too late . I spotted him walking lazily and signaled him to come my way . He obeyed and walked towards me . What's your name? I rudely asked to sound strict . "Aaron", he replied simply . Aaron what? Chop box ? "Aaron Scott Jackson", he said . "Nice name", I uttered calmly. Very soon , I'll be stealing your surname, I thought to myself.

    I'm going to be your school mother from now onwards , I told him dismissively.
                        School what? 
     School mother ! I said again .

The one to show you round , keep your things and take care of you .
                       "Oh!" He exclaimed.
                                  Fiw!
So get going and meet me after dining so we discuss on how to manage yourself here . "Fine, bye!" He said leaving . He looked disturbed . It's not as if I care . I'm just hoping that wouldn't shake him off and eventually come after dining as I instructed.