Silly Love Songs

Beginne am Anfang

"Because you always seem to be meddling in everybody else's business."

"Oh, please," the Latina scoffed. "You guys love me. I keep it real, and I'm hilarious."

"Actually, you're just a bitch," said Lauren.

"Okay, I'm sorry. You've just got eyes for my man."

"Okay, first of all, I'm not your man," said Puck.

"And Finn is right," Quinn agreed. "All you ever do is insult us. Three weeks ago you said you were disappointed that I didn't have a lizard baby."

"That happened at the beginning of the year," Bailey mumbled, furrowing her brows.

"Five minutes ago, you said Mr. Schue belonged in a twelve step program," said Tina.

"Actually, that was me," Adalynn corrected as Mr. Schue frowned. "You're addicted to vests, and your obsession with hanging out with a bunch of minors is extremely creepy. You need friends your own age."

"The truth is, Santana, you can dish it out, but you can't take it," said Rachel. "Okay, maybe you're right. Maybe I am destined to play the title role in the Broadway musical version of Willow, but the only job you're gonna have is working on a pole."

Bailey's jaw dropped as she exchanged a look with Brittany. Adalynn looked over at Santana, who looked like she had tears forming in her eyes.

"Fine," the Latina mumbled, standing up and leaving the choir room.

"Tana, wait!" Bailey called as she and Brittany got up and followed her out into the hallway, where they found her crying on the floor. The younger girl sat down next to her and wrapped an arm around her shoulders as Brittany brushed Santana's hair out of her face. "Don't listen to Rachel. She doesn't know what she's talking about."

"She's such a bitch!" Santana sobbed.

"Maybe try rocking back and forth," Brittany suggested. "People do that in movies."

"No, because I just try to be really, really honest with people when I think that they suck, you know? No one gets it."

Quinn furrowed her brows as she passed the trio and rolled her eyes at how dramatic Santana was being as she approached Adalynn at her locker.

"What do you want?" Adalynn asked coldly.

"We need to talk about that kiss," Quinn said, her voice low so other people couldn't hear.

"No need to talk about it," the younger girl said as she closed her locker. "I know what you're going to say. You're gonna say that it was a mistake."

"Because it was," the blonde said.

"But why? What are you so afraid of?"

"Leading you on and hurting my boyfriend."

"Sam?" Adalynn scoffed. "Are you serious? Quinn, be honest. You wouldn't have kissed me if you didn't have feelings for me."

"It doesn't matter if I have feelings for you," the older girl said. "Nothing can happen between us."

"But something did happen!" the brunette cried. "Why can't you just admit how you really feel?"

"It's not that easy, Adalynn," Quinn spat. "You know how my mom is."

"You're pathetic," Adalynn scoffed, wiping an angry tear off her face. "You're just making excuses for yourself because you care too much about your stupid reputation at this school and in this dumbass town. When it comes to love, it shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks. When you finally realize that, let me know. Cause I'm done waiting for you."