~trick-or-treating~

Start from the beginning

—————————TIME-SKIP———————

Y/N pov:

We went to different houses and Dani could see that she was looking forward to it. I was glad that after such a long time I went trick-or-treating again. Max was lucky that I went with him today, at least we talked a little during the trip. When Dani was leaving another house, Dani saw that Max was upset and Dani said, "Lighten up, Max." Max just looked at her and said, "Can we go home now?" "no." I answered Max who looked very unhappy when I answered.

Then when we tried to leave we saw Jay and Ice in front of the house bullying the children in front of the house. Me and Max put our hands in front of Dani to stop and I said ,,Let's just go this way." Max and I tried to leave, but Dani completely ignored us and went in the direction where Jay, Ice and his other stupid friends are. When Dani tried to cross, Ice put his foot in front of her so she wouldn't go anywhere and said ,,ding-ding, ding-ding" Jay stood up from where he was sitting and said to Dani ,,Stop and pay the toll, kid" And then Ice quickly to which he said, ,,Ten chocolate bars. Not licorice" Jay bent down to Dani's height and said ,,Dump out your sack." Dani noticed how these idiots behaved and answered ,,Drop dead, moron" All the boys who were there said ,,Whoa! Ooh!" they were probably surprised by what Dani told them, but I was quite surprised too by what she said when I have to confess, I didn't expect her to say something like that at all. Ice approached her, looked her in the face and said ,,Yo, twerp. How'd you like to be hung off that telephone pole?" The boys just laughed and said, ,,Yeah!" Dani was not afraid at all and said to his face, ,,I'd just like to see you try, because it just so happens I've got my big siblings with me. Dani looked at us and said,,Max! Y/N!" Jay, Ice and his friends just started laughing when Dani called us. Max took off his sunglasses and looked at me and I looked at him. We both rolled our eyes because we really didn't want to go to this conversations, but unfortunately, when Dani called us, there was no turning back. ,,Hollywood's!" Jay and Ice started laughing at us. Jay said,,Oh, well!" then he sarcastically turned to Ice and ran up to him, playing the part about being afraid of us. That's why I hate boys. ,,So, you're doing a little trick-or-treating." Jay told me in my face and I had a huge urge to punch him in the face but unfortunately, I didn't want to ruin Dani's Halloween. Then again, Jay did his pathetic little theatrics of ringing the doorbell and Ice seemed to scare him. It was so embarrassing. Max probably had enough and said to Jay, "We are just taking our little sister around." "Mmm. That's nice." Jay said with a smile and slapped Max's cap and said, "Whoa! I love the costume! But what are you supposed to be? A New Kid On The Block?"Then Jay turned to me ,,What about you, Hollywood? Uuu witch? Aah! I'm knocking with fear! Don't forget to curse me!" Jay started laughing hysterically and so did his moronic friends. Dani yelled at them and said ,,For your information, Max and Y/N are Little Leaguer's!" "Whoa!" All the boys started laughing and I was really thinking about hitting them. "Ooh! Tough guy! I'm Little Leaguer" Yes, again Jay and Ice did their wonderfully embarrassing theatrics. Me and Max tried to pass them but Ice pushed us and said,,Wait a minute. Everybody pays the toll." I was already upset, so I angrily said to Ice, "Stuff it, zitface"

Ice got angry and probably wanted to beat me up, but Max stopped him, handed him our whole package of sweets and said, "Ice, here. Pig out." "Come on, Dani, Let's go." I told Dani, I took her hand and we went away. At that Ice shouted "And Hollywoods, the shoes fit great!" then the boys just started laughing and started eating our candy. Max and I completely ignored them and just looked at each other and knew that nothing here in Salem it won't go well.

When we were leaving, Dani looked at me and said, ,,You should've punched him" It seems that Dani didn't realize how difficult it would be if only I, Max and Dani were there and a fight would start. there were a lot of boys there and I won't lie, I could have punched at least one. But I don't want to spoil Halloween like that. ,,He would've killed me." I told Dani, who was already standing by the next house. Dani didn't look satisfied with my answer, so she said, "At least you'd die like my heroes." "Hey!" Max shouted at Dani. Dani just turned to him and looked at him. "You just humiliated me and Y/N in front of half the guys in school!" Max shouted at Dani, "So collect your candy and get out of my life!" Max said it quite seriously and I didn't even have time to react and Dani said sadly, "I wanna go home now!" Dani left the place where we were. I just looked at Max and said to him, "really great Max! you're clean an idiot in some cases" I got angry at him and left to see Dani, Max followed me. I can't believe that Max could say this to Dani! She is his younger sister, although it is true that we were humiliated in front of a group of boys from school, but she is always just a child. Dani threw the fake hay in front of the house and started crying. I looked at Max and then at Dani and showed him to apologize to her for what he said to her. Max came to her and sat next to Dani. "Dani, I'm sorry"