Haneul

You are extremely bored so you decide to scroll through your phone when you see a add pop up on your screen with nothing else to do you click it. Your jaw dropped seeing a really fine boy. His skin was white as snow, lips red and juicy you could kiss it, eyes more beautiful than that of princes.His eyes sparkled like those of diamonds, his entire face itself godly not to mention that well built figure. A guy like that could keep you up all night. You were simping so hard that you failed to notice your best friend/fiance standing in front of you.
Haneul:"*grabs phone*
Y/N:"Hey give it back"
Haneul:"* looks at phone *ugh so this is what your up to"
Y/N:"what are you talking about, never mind you wouldn't understand"
Haneul:"what would I not understand about that"
Y/N:"The fact that girls wanna see a guy like that every morning when  they get up "
While she was bragging about how hot other guys were she failed to notice how pissed haneul was getting. Without a second thought he pulled her into a deep passionate kiss. Y/N in shock did not push him away but kissed him back. The kiss broke after 2 to 3 minutes.
Y/N:"Y-you why did you do that"
Haneul:"because I don't like you talking about other guys like that in front of me "
Y/N:"so your jealous "
Haneul:"maybe"
You saw him put his head down blushing hard. You were thinking about how shy and innocent your man was. You both are bestfriends who grew up together, Back in high school you realized you had a little crush on him and liked to tease him. Your parents decided to wed you both after college. Now you two are just a few days away from getting married.
                       Time skip

Ms.Han:" it's the big day are you excited"
Y/N:"Truth is  am a very nervous "
Y/M:"Don't worry sweetie haneul could never hurt you in any way, Plus I want eleven grand children 5 girls, 5 boys make it happen"
Y/N:"Mom"
           After ceremony/wedding
There was silence in the car as you both arrived at the hotel. You were both led to a room as you entered you were left in awe as the room was decorated nicely. There was rose petals on the floor up to the bed forming a heart shape, candles lit, the room was literally so romantic.
(A/N- just use your imagination)
You feel two pair of hands rapped around your waist as you froze feeling wet kisses on your neck.
Y/N:"W-what are you doing "
Haneul:*deep voice*"what do you think "
Y/N:"ehh"
Before she could answer he picked her up and dropped her on the bed hovering over her. He then looked deep into her eyes before he passionately kissed her. Y/N in shock did not kiss back causing haneul to pull out from the kiss and immediately start to devour her neck.
Y/N:"haneul wait"
Haneul:"what is it"
Y/N:"T-this I-i love you and I'm not willing to do it with you without knowing your feelings "
Haneul:" O dear I have loved you since the day we met just looking into your eyes has me falling in love over again "
Y/N blushed hearing his words as he kissed her again but this time she replied back. With the room getting heated haneul pulled back and ripped your dress off while you removed his clothes. He observed your naked body and smirked as he went down to your b**bs sucking it hungrily and massaged your other b**b. He stopped and slowly went down kissing your body and stopped when he came to face your wet p*ssy. He hungrily sucked it .
Y/N:"A-ahh han..."
You sucked you until you were close then put his finger inside you as he continued to leave love marks on your body.
Y/N:"I-im Cumming" You let go your fluids on his fingers, he looked up to you to see a completely messed up Y/N  tired
Haneul :" were not even finished yet you are tired"
He placed himself at her entrance before entering you making your eyes roll back. He was going to go easy on you not until a couple of days ago he changed his mind. He quickly sped up his pace causing you scream in pain and pleasure. The room was filled with moans and screams. After cumming in you he flipped you over and position you doggy style. As he grabbed your waist and rammed his d*ck in you.
Y/N:*gasped*you felt sky high as he was in you.
Haneul pulled out as he finished cumming inside you as you both fall down on the bed trying to catch your breath. Haneul pulled you into his embrace and kissed your forehead.
Haneul:" I love you"
Y/N:"I love you to "
He fell asleep as you were awake wondering how a shy and innocent boy could turn into a dom daddy in seconds.