~the beginning~

Y/N POV:

It was a beautiful Halloween day, but instead of being outside, I have to sit in this classroom where our teacher is talking about some Sanderson sisters.  Otherwise, I must not forget, just a few days ago I moved here to Salem, unfortunately... but one positive thing is that I have a chance to make new friends!  My younger brother Max is not very happy that we moved, but actually I'm not very happy either, where we used to live I had very good friends, but now?  They are all gone... Actually, my even younger sister Dani is not very sad.  I don't understand why, but whatever.  And now to the present:

,,poor Thackery Binx, Neither His father, his mother, not anyone else... ever knew what  became of him...those 300 years ago. And so the Sanderson Sisters were hanged by the Salem town folk. Now there are those who say that on Halloween night, a black cat still guards the old Sanderson house, warning off any who might make the witches come back to Life!."the teacher said in a scary tone and then she threw something at her classmate to scare her and she really succeeded and there was laughter in the class.

,, Gimme a break" I said
,,Aha, looks like we have a skeptic in our class."  The teacher looked at me with a serious expression on her face. ,,So tell us, Miss Dennison, would you care to share your California, laid-back, tie-dyed point of view?" The teacher says. I smiled at her and says: ,,Alright. So you guys here in Salem believe in black cats, witches and stuff?" I says with smile on my face.
,,Stuff." The teacher said with a serious tone and looked around the class.
,, But we all know that Halloween is just a silly holiday created by candy publishers" I said with a serious tone in my voice.
,,Actually..."I heard my classmate's voice and turned to look at him. ,,Halloween is a holiday where dead souls come and come back to the world among the living to see their families."
,,Well said Daniel!" The techares smiles at Daniel and class start to cheer up. Daniel cames to my desk and says: ,, Well, If in case Jimi Hendrix shows up tonight, here's my number." I opened the paper on which his number was written.  I looked at him with a smile, but I didn't want to emberrass him, so I took the paper.  The bell rang and I rushed out of the classroom.

When I was already outside, I looked around and thought that I will really live here.  Even though it was nice here, I still didn't want to move, but whatever.  Then I just heard Daniel's voice.  "Y/N" I turned and saw Daniel walking beside me.  "Hi" I said to Daniel, who was smiling at me, and in order not to be mean, I also smiled at him.  "You're new here, huh?  You moved here."  Said Daniel always with a smile on his face.  "Yes, you said it well."  I smiled and Daniel always walked beside me.  "It must be a change."  Daniel said.  "Well, that's it..." I said with a sad smile on my face because I always can't believe that I moved and left my friends.  "Don't you like it here?"  Daniel asked me.  "No, I like it here, but... I haven't gotten used to it yet," I said and smiled a little, "Otherwise...  just so you know, I personally don't like boys very much...Trick-or-Treat" I smiled, gave Daniel a piece of paper and left.  I hope he won't be so disappointed by what I just told him. I still liked more girls than Boys.

When I continued on my way, I saw Max with some girl, so I waited until she left and then I came to him.  "Hello Max" I said to Max with a smile on my face.  "Hi Y/N" Max said.  "So who was that girl, huh?  Your new classmate?  Or something better?"  I giggled.  "Oh shut up Y/N" Max said with a smile.  Then we talked until we got to our bikes and took a short cut.  When we were walking around the cemetery, we came across some strange boys who stopped us.  One had long blond hair and the other... well, to be honest... he looked like an idiot.  Actually, they both looked like idiots.  "Hey!  Who are you?"  the blond boy asked and the other just looked at us.  "uh...I'm Y/N and this is my brother Max" I said.  "Okay my name is Jay this is Ernie" Jay said and immediately Ernie pulled him to his face and told him "My name is not Ernie anymore, my name is Ice" "Ice" Jay repeated .  "This is Ice" he pointed at the back of Ice's head where Ice had written his poor name.  Me and Max smiled.  "Well, let's have a butt" "No, we don't smoke" Max said and looked at me and then looked at Jay again. ,,Okay, and some money?  "Ice said.  "We don't have any" I said and looked him straight in the eyes.  "Whoa!  we will not receive any smokes and money from you.  Then what am I supposed to do all afternoon?"  Ice asked us and put my hands on the front of my bike.  "Maybe try to learn to breathe through your nose."  Max told him with a serious voice.  "And it would be best if you did your hygiene" I looked at him with disgust on my face.  Jay started to laugh but quickly shut up when Ice looked at him.  "Wow, nice new shoes."  Jay said looking at our shoes with a wicked smile on his face.  "I would like to try them" said Ice, who was also smiling.  We tried to leave but Jay stopped us.

—————————TIME-SKIP———————

We stopped on the hill without our shoes and we looked at each other and I thought: "Wow great... it's really a great start..." I said to myself sarcastically.

(Author Note: so that's all for this part 1, I hope you enjoyed it if Yes I would appreciate it if you could write me some ideas or some positive comments in the comments and I will try to release part 2 as soon as possible. So have a good rest of the day/ night.  bye bye <333 )