"And he..." she took a deep breath. "He sent along a widow and a female officer to fleece his path?"
"A very good issue to take." Enola spoke.
"We may have overthought our outfits."

Y/N cleared her throat. "Being a female does not impact my ability to do my job. Sure, I'm smaller then men, but I'm most likely braver then most men. And one thing for sure, I can most definitely fight better then men. Sherlock trusts us-"

"Poppycock! I'm sorry, but I've heard enough. You do not know Sherlock Holmes." A man exclaimed as he strolled out of another room.

"Oh, Lestrade. So pleased you could make these young ladies acquaintances." Whimbell said.
"I am Lestrade of Scotland Yard, and I am a close personal friend of Sherlock Holmes."
He said confidently.

"So you claim." Enola spoke, her arms crossed.
"He's never mentioned that name before, I can assure you-"

"Sherlock Holmes works alone, everybody knows that. And let me ask you something, Officer, or should I say Y/N L/N and Enola Holmes?"

Lady Tewkesbury and Whimbell gasped dramatically. "You!" Lady Tewkesbury screamed, pointing at Y/N. "Where is my son!? Where!?"

"GAURDS!" Whimbell yelled. "TAKE THE THREE OF THEM AWAY, INSTANTLY!"

"RUN!" Enola screamed as she grabbed Y/N's hand and pulled her along. "Get them!" Lady Tewkesbury screamed, "she knows where my son is! She's a bad influence! A bloody feminist, too I bet!"

Y/N and Enola ran, dodging the gaurds. The reached the doors and pushed them open. "Follow me!" Y/N screamed as they jumped into the bushes.

They continued running through the trees.
They ran until the castle was out of sight and they could no longer hear the yells of Guards and the cries of Lady Tewkesbury.
"It should be around here somewhere."
Y/N said. "What are we looking for exactly?" Enola questioned.

"My home."

•••

Edith hummed a tune as she cleaned the teacups. She looked over her shoulder and noticed a man standing alone in the cafe. "Grab a book and have a seat, and I'll be with you as soon as I'm free." She said to him.

The man turned to look at her.
Sherlock Holmes.

"Delightful." He said calmly. "Perhaps you could join me for tea?" Edith looked him up and down in shock. She sighed.

"I advise you not to..." He said as Edith walked away. "...walk away." He sighed and followed her into the small kitchen.

The shelves were covered with teacups, plates, and teacups of all sorts. "And yet you walk away anyway." He said.

"Whatever you think you know, Sherlock Holmes, please be advised that if you disturb any of my customers—" Edith spoke, holding a teapot up to him as if it was a gun.

"You'd hurt me badly?" He interrupted.
"I'm well aware of your talents, Miss Grayston.
The question is, what you'd risk if I were to advise my friends in the government to take a look at this place. I know my brother would be delighted to browse your seditious, dangerous, and extremely banned bookshelves." He said, holding up a book he found in the cafe.