"Quiet! She may hear you." Mama scolds.

"Well, it be fair, it is strangely easy." I make my presence known.

"Oh, Diana!" Mama turns. "I thought I told you to come early, you are one of the only people she listens to."

"Oh, my apologies, Mama." I tell her. "There was something wrong with the carriage."

"I left my husband and child at home for this." Daphne complains.

"I told everyone this would happen, now we're late for the queen." Anthony rants.

Francesca shushes everyone.

"I hear something." Francesca tells us.

We all leans in a little closer to hear.

There comes out Eloise, in the same debutante dress that Daphne and I had worn just the last season.

"If one of you utters a single word..."  Eloise threatens, and I have to bite my lip to stop myself from bursting out laughing. She tugs on her skirts. "Let us get this over with."

"MY TASK THIS SEASON cannot be exceptionally difficult." Anthony announces.

Him, Benedict, Gregory and I were in one carriage, while our sisters and Mama were in the other ones.

"Hastings did it after all." Anthony continues. "How hard can it be?"

"Why yes, finding someone to spend the rest of your life with is truly anything but complicated." I reply.

"Ah. Spoken with such feeling too." Benedict adds.

"I do not need feeling." Anthony snaps at us. "What I need is what I have, and that is a list. Tolerable, dutiful, suitable enough hips for childbearing, and at least half a brain." He lists off. "And that last part is not so much a requirement but a preference, in fact."

"Do not put such ideologies in my precious Gregory's mind, Brother." I say, dramatically as I put my hands on Gregory's ears in an attempt to annoy him, which clearly works, as he tries to swat me away. "He is much too pure for that."

"Stop doing that!" He complains, as both our brothers laugh.

THE CARRIAGE DOOR OPENS and after all three of my brothers had stepped out, I stand up to make my way out.

I take the hand that was offered to me, believing it to be Anthony's.

As I emerge from the carriage, I look at the gentleman who's hand I was holding.

"My Princess." He greets, jokingly.

"Louis!" I exclaim happily, and throw my arms around him.

"It is quite annoying how they act this way even after almost a year." Benedict complains.

"Oh, sush brother." I tell him, as Louis puts my down on the ground. "You are just jealous. And rightfully so."

"Of course. Whatever you say, Your Highness." Benedict mockingly bows, making all of us laugh.

As we all start to walk inside, Louis and I trail behind, as I warped myself around his arm.

"It is quite shocking how fast ten months have gone by." Louis tells me.