Chap 39(M)🥵🥵

Start from the beginning

Sd- Jaan come here.....🥵🥵

Sana came towards him when suddenly she hold his hands and handcuffed them to the bed post...

Sid got shocked and said
Sd- Sana what is this... He was sweating profusely... Plss Jaan open it....

Sana came closer to him and sucking his throat said
Sa- Babyyy I asked u naa to be ready for the task....
Today u will enjoy a great show....and started kissin his lips..

Sid so want to hold her so he shows his aggressiveness in his kissing... He was bitting her lips hard and sana was enjoying his wildness🥵🥵...

They were so into the kiss when Sana suddenly broke the kiss and stood up...
Sd- Ahhhh Sana...groaned....
Jaan plsss yaar it's hard....said almost crying...

Sa- Wait Sid I am sure u gonna love it....said bending down showing her cle***ge....
And Sid was getting hard minute by minute....

Sana started removing her dress and then removed her inners to...
Now she was standing infront of him being all na**d....

Sid started wriggling and said
Sd- Sana I am saying it u will face it hard  ... Open me yaar....said being irritated as his erection was giving him hard time🙈🙈

Sana giggled looking him and said
Sa- Sid I am waiting to feel u hard🥵🥵

Sid not finding any option... sighed and stop wriggling...
Sana came towards him and on her one hand she was carrying ice cubes...

Sid shivered looking her and was scared now🤭🤭
Sana took one ice cube and started rotating around his ni**le...

Sid groaned hard feeling ice around his sensitive part...

Sana then took ice in her mouth and placed her lips on his lips.... They started kissing with ice in between... Their lips got numb and sana got up feeling breathless...🥵🥵

She started kissing all over his body...
Sid was moaning hard

Sd- Ahhhh sannaaa.... It feels so goodddd...

Sana was licking,bitting and sucking his ni**les, when suddenly she open his jeans with his boxer and his erection was quite big🙈🙈..

Sana's eyes widen looking his erection and Sid was quite embarrassed...🥺🥺

Sd- Sana I am feeling awkward....said shyly...
Sa- Sid today u only enjoy....saying this she started rubbing his erection with her hands...

Sid got mad and started moaning and groaning hard....
Sd- Ahhh Sana ahhh do it fast.... Fast jaan plssss.....

Both were sweating when he c*m on her hands and both relaxed themselves 🥵🥵...

Sana then came to him said
Sa- So u liked the show....said bitting his earlobe...
Sd- I loved it jaan... Now give me the opportunity....said winking with devil smirk on his face 😈😈

Sana got wet looking a hot mess on bed all in sweat still looking like the best eatable candy🙈🙈

She opened his hands and in no minute she was beneath him with him bitting her ni**les hard...

Sana moaned hard pushing him more towards her blo***ms
Sa- Ahhhhhh Sid suck them hard.... So it with both Sidharthhhhh...

Sid was not in senses, he was only getting more and more excited listening her moans.....

He was bitting, sucking and licking her neck, blo***ms and belly button hard....🥵🥵

He moved towards her lower and placed a ice cube on her princess area...

Sana moaned loudly
Sa- Shiitttt Sidharthhhhh it's fuc***g crazy....
Sd- I know jaan, now u enjoy...

Saying this he started licking her princess area and Sana moaned loudly and pushed him more into her...

Sid started fin****ng her and was licking hard when she came hard on  his face....

Then he started thr***ing her hard...
Sid groaned hard feeling her softness clutching his erection and sana was moaning hard...

Sa- Aahhhh Sid faster Bubba faster....more hard...ahhh sidhhhharth....
Sd- Ahhhh Sana I am c***ing...
Sa- Mee too..

After a long make out session both were taking high breaths🙈🙈 and Sid fell on her when she said

Sa- Ahhh Sid get up yaar u r too heavy...

Sid was about to pull out from her when she said
Sa- Nooo Sid stay like this...pecking his lips...
This is the most amazing feeling ever to feel u this close to me❤️❤️

Sid kissed her forehead and they both slept hugging each other...

Next morning around 10 Sid woke up and find outside the world is moving fast but for him his world is sleeping in his arms...🥺🥺

He kissed her forehead and slowly pulled himself out from her.... She hissed in pain but Sid patted her head and made her sleep...

He moved towards washroom and came out sat beside her and said...

Sd- Jaan wake up love....said caressing her hair....
Jaan u must be hungry and s**e... Come on get up take a bath, apply antiseptic and eat...
Wake up naa baby...❤️❤️

She woke up rubbing her eyes and see him looking her like a child looking at his favourite candy...

She peck his lips and about to move towards washroom, when Sid held her hand and carried her in his arms and dropped her till washroom....

She came out ready in

And Sid got ready in

Sd- Come jaan have some breakfast

She sat on his lap and both enjoyed breakfast with some teasings and lot of romance....

Sa- So Sid where we are going today...
Sd- Jaan today we will go for horse riding and some shopping.....said kissing her cheeks...😊😊

Let's see how will they spend two more days of their honeymoon ❤️❤️

Guys plsss vote and comment it gives motivation....
Plssss do vote yaar it feels good🥺🥺🥺🙏🙏🙏