"She is simple sweet girl, with all simple dreams leading a simple happy life, but you all people called her something else, let me remember, whore, slut, maniupulator, that's what you called her right, haina Sailesh ji yehi tha na aapke article mai?" that guy bends his head down in shame.

"Why? Because she is with me makes her a slut? In that case I should be blamed, because I was the one who made the first move in everything, she was always scared anticipating a day like this, and bingo Indian media have done it.

Just because I am cricketer that doesn't mean I need to date an actress or model, I can also date a normal girl who is funny, caring, crazy and loving.

Because of you people I lost the girl whom I love with my whole heart after my mother, but trust me sir I am not answerable to you about what she is but you man and a so called journalist you have destroyed life of a girl, it doesn't effect me in my career but it would effect her

A girl's respect is as precious as glass and you people have called her something which she doesn't deserve, but trust me after this conference if I hear a word against her, you people would see the worst of me" he warns with his and leaves from there in a rage

"Bhaiiiiiii" he hears the shout when he was about to go to the dressing room

"Aman mera mood kharab hai mera chod dhe"

"Mood thik karne ka hi baat bol raha hun bhai"

"Jaldi bol"

"Bhabhi ka call aaya hai"

"Kya?" he shouts at him

He jumps on his voice "Bhaisaab dheere, haa bhabhi ka phone aaya hai" he places the phone in his hand

"Ishqi mere se baat hi nahi kar rahi hai, kuch galat call hoga" checks his phone

"Jalebi with a heart tho bhabhi hi haina, soooo have fun bhai, coach sir ko mai samjhadunga"

He nods his head in gratefulness and leaves to call her, according to the the Indian time it would be 5:30 but he least cared that now, seeing her id itself brought a smile onto his face, the ringing of the phone never felt this long to him

"Hello"

~•💓•~

"Vaibhav is under my custody"

"What do you mean by your custody? Vaibhav tho bhaag gaya tha na?''

"Kahi nahi bhaaga tha, jis din tumpe bullet lagi thi, bhai couldn't handle it more, jab ham sab tumhe hospital le jaa rahe the, at the same time he caught Vaibhav aur unke pent house mai usse rakhe hai, aur jab vo London jaa rahe the vo mujhe appoint karke gaye hai"

"What the hell are you telling Karthik, police usse dhoond rahe hai, just leave him, ye tum dono ka career ke liye bohot musibat ho sakta hai, don't do this"

"No ashu, iss baar tumhara baat mai nahi sunne vaala hun, you had 3 bullets and didn't wake up for 2 days, agar tumhe kuch ho jaata tho? I could never forgive myself"

"It's not your mistake Karthik"

"Right, it's not my mistake, and what I am doing now is also not a mistake, so I don't care. Vo jail jaayega tho kya hi karenge, acha se biryani pe biryani khayega, phir kuch din baad uske baap uska bail karvadega, khatam uss ke liye ek vacation banega bass but now he is getting what he deserves"

"Karthik, please don't do this, don't take the law into your hands, this is gonna effect your future, our future"

"That means we have a future?"