Netflix Template

For those of you wanting to know, I'll tell you how I made this ^

So, I actually went digging for a template online, just something I could put into Canva (which I did use for this) and go from there but I didn't really find anything so I ended up making this from scratch.

Anyway, if you already have an account that's great, it's free so you're good there. You'll want to click create a design up top and then customize the size, put in 1000mm x 500mm (don't ask me why I used mm lol) and it will come up with a blank page.

This is all pretty much straightforward from here.

Pick a square from elements, colour it black and use that to cover less than a third of the page. You'll want to do the same for the thin strip at the top. The taskbar below does not need a strip.

The words are self-explanatory, space them out to fill the side of the page including the taskbar at the top and bottom. It doesn't have to be perfect. 

The title can be in any font you want, of course. 

If you want your show to say Netflix original, the two need to be different. So Netflix is in bold while Original is not.
- These are just in open sans.
- The number of seasons and year are in bold
- Match is in bold and #6EC847 if you want it exact

Copy the Netflix and user logo from online and paste it before resizing it to fit the spaces above. 
 - The bell and magnifying glass can be found in elements
- The play button and plus sign are also found in elements

For the boxes around the age restriction and my list button, all you need to do is click the line from elements and create a border around them. Be sure to zoom in because it can be a little difficult getting those corners to line up.
- There is also a small red line sitting under the word Overview as well, make sure to round the edges.
- The box around the play button is just a square from elements in #BD0000

If you go into elements then graphics and find gradients, I'd say it's the second one you see (purple into a greyish colour). Make both of the colours black and place it over the space where you will put your photo.
- Doesn't really matter which way you do it but if you see the gradient is behind the picture just click on position at the top and make sure that gradient is in front.

Is that everything? I think it is.

I hope this helped and I hope it wasn't too confusing. If you have any follow-up questions or misunderstandings feel free to comment on what the hell I mean. Thank you!