The Sue Sylvester Shuffle

Start from the beginning

"If I have to stay, I'm not singing no show tunes," said Azimio. "That is the music of my oppressors."

"Do you even have any idea what we do in here?" Finn asked.

"No," said Mr. Schue. "None of them do. We have to show them. Rachel, haven't you and Adalynn been working on something?"

"Who told you about that?" Adalynn asked, sitting up as she felt Quinn tense up next to her.

"Why don't you give it a whirl," the teacher said, ignoring Adalynn's question.

"Fine," said Rachel. "As offended as I am by their presence here, I won't let anything get in the way of a performance. Puck, can you help out with your guitar?"

"Of course," Puck nodded.

"Addie, come on," Rachel said, motioning for the younger girl to come to the front of the class with her.

"Only I get to call her that," Quinn growled, glaring at Rachel.

Puck began strumming Need You Now on his guitar, and the two brunettes began the number.

rachel
adalynn
both

Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor
Reaching for the phone 'cause I can't fight it anymore

And I wonder if I ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time

It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone, and I need you now
Said I wouldn't call, but I've lost all control, and I need you now
And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you now

Another shot of whiskey, can't stop looking at the door
Wishing you'd come sweeping in the way you did before

And I wonder if I ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time

It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk, and I need you now
Said I wouldn't call, but I've lost all control, and I need you now
And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you now

Guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all

It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone, and I need you now
And I said I wouldn't call, but I'm a little drunk, and I need you now
And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you now

Oh baby, I need you now

The song ended, and everyone clapped, even Quinn, who was still shooting daggers into Rachel.

"Good job, Adalynn," Rachel smiled, pulling the younger girl into a hug. "You sounded beautiful."

"Thanks, so did you," Adalynn said, not bothering to break free from the embrace.

"The girl with the mohawk is really good at guitar," said Azimio.

"That's funny," Puck chuckled as he slid his guitar strap off his shoulder. He charged at Azimio, and the room broke into chaos.

Julian pulled Bailey away from all the commotion so that she wouldn't get hurt and risk something happening to the twins. Adalynn screamed as she got stuck between two football players. She felt someone grab her arm and pull her out of the way of the fighting teams. It wasn't a surprise that it was Quinn, who dragged her out into the hallway.

"I'm really not in the mood to be yelled at," Adalynn mumbled, crossing her arms as Quinn turned to face her. "Especially not after I almost got killed by two of those football idiots."