Skatepark

october 13, 1997 -

Jonathan Davis wakes up late in the morning with a pounding headache and runs straight to his kitchen in his small apartment. He was out drinking, celebrating his friend's birthday. He grabs a bottle of water and aspirin, downing both of them he starts to feel better. He then got ready for the day because he planned on going to the skatepark today. He really wanted to practice a new trick that he learned recently.

After getting ready he grabbed a snack and started music on his MP3 player, he then rushed out of the apartment heading for the skate park down the street.

He starts to get closer to the park, he starts to see a familiar figure skating around but Jon can't quite place who they are. Once he steps a bit closer he freezes up. It's chino moreno, his crush of 2 years.

Jon is still frozen staring at Chino, who's doing totally awesome skate tricks. He watches as chino spots him, chino does a boardslide down to the nearest stair railing and lands with a kickflip close to Jon. Chino looks up at Jon.

"Hey Jon, what's up?" Chino asked out of breath. "I was gonna skate around and practice some tricks." Jon replies. "I like yo pants but they would look better on my bedroom floor if ya know what im sayin." Chino smirked, looking Jon up and down.

They make out passionately.

"Wanna go get dinner?" Chino asks, breaking their kiss.

"Yeah, I could eat." Jon said flustered.

They walk hand in hand to Buds Chicken and Seafood.

Jon orders SURF AND TURF.

Then they lady and the tramp a shrimp.