"I can't believe this happened after I left the gosh darn city." She sweatdropped at the thought.

She slowly walked up to it, kneeling down to it's level. "You won't hurt me.... Right?"

The little creature shook it's head in disagreement, but only until then pounding it's little paw to it's chest, reassuring her it will do no such thing. "Pi pi Pichu! Pi!"

The (H/C) girl could only sigh in relief, making her laugh.

"You're so smart and cute for someone so tiny." She smiled softly, poking it's cheek. "So, your name is Pichu, right?" It's ears perked up happily, nodding to her question with pride from her sudden compliment.

"Pichu!"

The girl giggled, grabbing an apple from a fruit basket she took upstairs and gave it to the mouse, which it happily took with a bite.

She smiled at the sight, resting her chin by the back of her palm as she asked another question, "Are you a boy or a girl? Say Pichu once if you're a boy, twice if you're a girl!"

"Pichu!" Ah, so it's a boy. He even looks like he's proud of himself while placing his small arms around his hips. What a cute little creature.

She laughed and picked up some ointments, pressing a cotton filled with alcohol against it's bruises, slowly taking off the cloth, winching at the sight of his slash mark. She had no other option but to get another cloth, soaking the cotton with much more ointment against it. Sure, the creature was amazed by her kindness, but he kept wincing around her treatment.

"Stay still.." She mumbled, making Pichu follow her orders instead as she grabbed bandages, wrapping around it's scar, putting bandaids all over his other bruises.

"Anddd done, that first aid lesson from mom paid after all!" She totally didn't steal the first aid kit from her mother's room before she made that statement.

The creature lifted up his arm, seeing the bandages and bandaids wrapped around him. His eyes were welled up in happiness before nuzzling his cheek against (Y/N), making her laugh. "Pichu Pi!"

"Aww you're so cute, I'll take care of you until you get better!" As her tensity slowly came to a close, a pause was briefly heard before turning her head towards the creature.

"But... Do you have a family? What if they notice you were gone and got worried?" The mouse went silent, looking down at his own paws as he teared up by memories of before.

"P-Pichu.."

(Y/N)'s eyes went wide after she made that statement, trying to comfort the poor thing. "Oh... I'm so sorry." She lifted Pichu up onto her arms, holding him close as the little mouse tensed up.

"Pi... Chu?" She smiled softly at him, caressing it's pink cheeks, "I'll try to help you and find your family when everyone is asleep. Do they live in the forest still?"

What was she? Some sort of goddess? Pichu's ears perked up at the question, as he squeezed into her arms, crying his eyes out. (Y/N)'s eyes softened as she pat the back of it's head, roaming her fingers into his light yellow fur.

"Shhh... It's gonna be okay.. I'll try and help you find your family!"

....................

Hours have passed by as the little girl opened one of her eyes, checking if everyone was asleep in the room. Rizu hugging a pillow drooling, and Yuriko just mumbling something about inventions and theories. Even just the thought of kissing a... Sword?

"I guess that's settled then, everyone's asleep."

(Y/N) hopped out of her bed, grabbing a hoodie and a small backpack as she snuck outside. Luckily enough no one had noticed her at all in the house. Sneaking down the stairs to the basement, opening the door as she turned on the lights. "Pichu? You awake?"