2519

We drove to her surprisingly nice home.
"Looks like breaking all those laws is treating you well." Sam observed the casings of relics.

"I thought if I had to hustle, might as well enjoy the life of a real hustler. You know how much I'll get for a real Monet?" She said walking through a hallway.

"Deactivate your hustle mode. You sell fake Montes." Sam said.

"No. She means real. This gallery is specialized in stolen artwork. Monet, Van gogh, classics." Zemo came in to her defence.

"It's true. You know, half the artwork in museums like the Louvre is fake. Real stuff sits in places like this." Buck added as he and I cut through the gallery.

"Okay, guys, I see what you're doing. You're more worldly than good old Sam." He said pulling his phone out.

"Yeah. What's Google say?" Buck said as we walked past him.

"C'mon you guys need to change. Im hosting clients in an hour." Sharon called from across the room.

Sam looked through a plethora of outfits, no shirt on. Me and Bucky went to a bedroom to get changed. I took my mask off tossing it to the side. I undid the straps my jacket tossing on the bed. I pulled my shirt off. I felt Bucky come behind me wrapping his arms around my waist infront of the mirror. I only had my baggy black cargo pants  that showed the brim of my boxers and a sports bra on. I giggled looking up placing a kiss on his jaw.
I bent down alittle sliding my pants off.

"Hun we're on a mission." I say giggling alittle.

"Mfg" he grunted kissing my neck. My breath shuttered.

"Im serious." I say leaning up to kiss his cheek.

"Hey! I hear that sex talk in there! Get out." I heard Sam yell from outside the door.

I giggle falling to my knees as Bucky backs away in a panic. "Thank you, Sam!" I call back.

I finish getting dressed and walk out to the main area with everyone else. I see a liquor rack but walk past it to the fridge. I saw a bottle of root beer pulling it out. I pop the cap off.

"Not a drinker, Riley?" Zemo observes.

"Nah." I say sitting down next to Bucky. He placed his hand on my upper thy.
"James Buchanan Barnes, we are on a mission." I say lightly taking his hand off.

"Anyways, hows the new cap doing?" Sharon asked.

"Don't get me started." Bucky said rolling his eyes.

"Please. You buy into all that stars and stripes bullshit. Before you were his pet phycopaths you were Mr and Ms.America! Bucky, caps best friend." She said plopping down on Bucky's other side.

"Wow. She is awful now." I say taking a swig of my bottle.

"Karli Morgenthau and at least seven others have taken the serum." Sam said finally picking an outfit.

"You guys should really steer clear of all of this for your own safety." Sharon said.

"Sharon. That is the only reason that crazy lunatic is here right now. It's abit too late for that." I say pointing to Zemo sipping at his drink.

Sam sighed. "We know it's a risk, but we're not gonna leave until we find the one who cracked the code."

"We got a name. Wilfred Nagel." Bucky added in. He had his arm draped behind my head on the couch. Sharon got up from the couch.

"Nagel works for the Power Broker." She stated.

"We need your help, Sharon. I can get your name cleared." Sam said abit of desperation in his voice. She poured herself a small glass of whiskey.