Communication 1: "I wish I could speak."

(3rd-person POV)

Your name is Y/N L/N. You moved here from the US. It's for your parent's job. It's the first day of the school year at Itan Private High School. You went to your locker to change your shoes. You couldn't wait to make new friends!

"Hey! That's my locker. Are you new here? " A lavender-haired person reminded you.

You turned your head to the side and stared at them.

"Um, Hello? Did I do something wrong..? " They started to get scared.

You had an idea pop into your head. You grabbed your notebook out of your bag and wrote,

Yes, I'm new here.

You turned the notebook around and showed what you wrote.

"Wow, cool! Did you move here? What's your name? " They started asking questions, and you started to shake.

You shrugged and looked for your locker again.

"O-oh." They said while you walked past them, and they turned around and looked at you, looking for your locker until you found your real locker, "Oh, and my name is Najmi Osana. Nice to meet you."

You turned around and slightly smiled. After you look for your real locker, you start changing your shoes. Just like the other students there were doing.

After you finished changing your shoes, you stood up, looking like a lost person. It's reasonable; you're new to this school. You walked to the front office and didn't know what to say.

"Yes? Do you need anything? " The front office lady asked you.

You panicked and grabbed your notebook and wrote,

I'm new to this school and I need help finding my classes.

You showed your notebook to them.

"Oh! Welcome to Itan Private Highschool!" She greeted you, "What's your name?"

You wrote your name in the notebook.

Y/N L/N.

"That's a very pretty name." They started to print your schedule, "Here's your schedule."

She gave you your schedule. You thanked them by nodding your head.

You went out of the front office and looked at your new schedule. It looks like you're going to class, 1-1. You were pretty excited and walked to that class.

After you arrived, you started to feel nervous. You accidentally knocked on the door, and all the students in the classroom stared at you behind the door, nervous. You forcefully opened the door in front of you, and everyone in the classroom looked at you. You started to hear whispers about you, and you were embarrassed.

"Are you new here?" The male teacher asked you. You nodded your head, "Come here in front of the classroom."

You got nervous and went up to the classroom. Instead of going up in front of the classroom, you instead went up to the blackboard and wrote,

My name is Y/N L/N. I moved here from the US for my parents' job.

Everyone in the classroom looked at the board and read it. You stood there and shook.

"Thank you, L/N. Your seat is next to Osana-" He was interrupted.

"Over here!" Osana raised their hand.