9 - Lose control

Começar do início

————

The following morning he woke up alone in bed quickly freshening up heading to the living room finding his family all gathered there watching a movie.
She didn't bother looking in his direction when he greeted them as he noticed she was sitting between Fiona and Cindy with a throw over blanket covering them up.
The guys each has their own seat appearing bored though they were clearly enjoying themselves.
Heading to the kitchen he poured himself a cup of coffee realizing that it was almost noon.
The chef walked in asking what he would like for lunch. Rolling up his sleeves he told the man he would assist him. He needed a distraction after all.
Excusing herself she went to their room to make their bed coming to a halt finding that he had made the bed as she sighed moving to the bathroom. She had told the housekeeper she would tell her when her services were needed the previous day. Taking his clothes for laundry she saw the lipstick stains on his collar. Noticing the same on his sleeves as she looked at the shirt in question anger taking over.

She went back to the living room finding the boys setting up the dining table laughing as they joked around as she went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water as Greg stopped what he was doing looking at her as she drank the contents of the bottle throwing it away angrily. He then knew he was still in trouble as she walked out of the kitchen without another word.

"Andrew. Go call your mother for lunch," he said as Fiona and Cindy joined them at the table making Fiona look at him in question clearly asking why he wasn't going to call her himself. Greg looked away with a shrug as they waited for T.
Sitting beside him she kept her eyes on her plate as they bowed their heads whilst Andrew said grace. Holding the bowl of roasted baby potatoes to her she shook her head no asking Derrick to pass her the fried chicken.

Resisting the urge to moan as she realized how famished she was she ate making small talk with everyone except her husband who reached for her hand making her look at him.
"At least reciprocate my gestures love. Don't shut me out in front of everyone," he whispered into her ear making her turn towards him.
"Thank you for the lunch," she said putting her napkin on the table standing up as the table became silent.
"Excuse me," Greg said a few seconds later. "Put away a plate for her," he said to Cindy who nodded her head in response.

—————

Walking into their room he spotted her out on the balcony.
"Control," She said knowing it was him. "It's what you thrive on," she said looking at him in disgust.
"What are you talking about. I have never tried to control you," he said as she looked at him with a raised eyebrow picking up his shirt from the chair beside her as he visibly paled.
"Exactly," She said throwing the shirt towards him as it hit his chest falling to the ground.
"Let's go inside. It's cold out here," he said as she chuckled shaking his head.
Walking past him she waited as he closed the doors locking them before closing the curtains.

"I can explain," he said.
"This better be good," she said crossing her arms.
Clearing his throat he didn't know were to start.
"The meeting I went to. The madam of the house thought it would be fun to send her girls to me. I didn't even notice the stains on my shirt. I didn't do anything because all I could think of was you. Eli was there. You can ask him," he said.
"Eli is your puppy. He will do your bidding," she said.
"Damnit T. Why can't you just believe me for goodness sake.
"Do you think I would have tied myself down to you if I still wanted to sample the different types of women out there!" He boomed making her look at him in shock.
"I don't know Gregory. Men are all the same. Cheating. Manipulative creatures," she said as his eyes widened in outrage. "I don't even know where this meeting was held. What if something had happened to you," she said crossing her arms over her chest making her bosom rise as his gaze shifted. Noticing this she unfolded her arms seeing his cheeks turn slightly pink as he looked down taking a deep breath. About to speak he didn't get the chance as she spoke.