* aether ,, hanahaki.

Start from the beginning

"i.. couldn't recall about everything that happened during the horrible day."

"really?! even though you're known as the god of wisdom?" paimon scratched her head.

"yes. i lost my memory of it."
"are you serious?! this is the first time paimon ever met an archon who has amnesia." paimon said in an interested tone.

"hehe. well.. is it really that unusual? i'm sorry i couldn't help you with that. why did you ask about kha'enriah?"

the atmosphere changed. the birds on (y/n)'s head suddenly flew away right after they sensed a very negative energy. (y/n) tried to take a peek at the traveller – revealing an upset facial expression on aether's handsome face.

"i suppose it's a sensitive topic to talk about. here.. you can trust me. look into my eyes, and tell me everything." (y/n) lifted aether's head.

"you have such gorgeous eye, you reminded me of someone.."

。。[ aether explains about his lost twin ] 。。

(y/n) nodded, understanding every single information paimon and aether told her. she was trying to find and arrange a perfect sentence to give the traveller so that he wouldn't be too upset.

"here. lend me your palm, please?" (y/n) and aether's palms met each other. she gave him some piece of memory she still remembered in her deepest thoughts using her dendro power. not that long after, both of them were fully awake from the short sleep (y/n) had brought them both into. aether's eyes were wide open while the goddess was panting really heavily — having a very exhausted moment.

"a-are you okay?!" paimon asked with a worried face.

"yeah.. so far, i'm good." (y/n) responded by coughing out blood.

"what in the world?!?! you are NOT okay!! your gown.. it's already dirty- covered with blood stains all over! is there any cure???" paimon got more panicked.

"there was.. none so far. this is what i get for what i've done in the past. i got this illness as the punishment for my wrongdoings." she sighed and continued; "don't worry about that. now rest easy, you can see more of the memories once every day. you can find me in my botanical garden next. you can ask nahida for the directions."

"alright! (y/n)'s right, we should let her rest, traveller. we also got ourselves some exploration to do!"

"i see. well then, see you tomorrow. take care of yourself." aether and paimon waved at her.

what is this..? is he my cure to my disease?

</3

as promised, aether and paimon met (y/n) everyday to collect memories of her with his kin - lumine.

they both used to be so close with each other until lumine left the greater lord. lumine found out the truth about what the gods did during the destruction day. she continued her journey by going to the next region, which is fontaine to seek more answers. the goddess felt betrayed and upset.

the fury feelings inside greater lord's heart burnt her feelings and soon became an anger. until one state that she couldn't handle it, she accidentally told about the forbidden knowledge to the early people of sumeru.