2.

A week has passed and Lexi and I just landed in Bahrain. "Oh my God I can't believe we are in Bahrain" she said excitedly. She grabbed her suitcase and put her arm around mine.
I was happy she came with me to Bahrain, I was already nervous about my new job so she would definitely try to calm me down.

We shared a hotelroom because Red Bull obviously wouldn't pay for my friends to come along with me.
I didn't mind, we lived together so we could easily share a hotelroom.
"So okay, I really wanna meet Max, Charles and Carlos and oh my god Lando and Daniel" she said as she was straightening her hair. She was so excited about this. "So basically you wanna meet everyone?" I laughed. She had a very bubbly personality but I knew she would be nervous when she was standing in front of them. "Basically yes, they all seem so cool to hang out with" she put the iron down and turned around. "Aren't you gonna do your hair and makeup?" She asked while looking at me confused. We were so different.
She was a girly girl, she liked to dress up and put makeup on while I liked to be as natural as possible.
Most of the times I just put mascara on and brushed my hair. "No, I'm not trying to seduce anyone" I shrugged my shoulders as I got up to grab my stuff.
"Okay good because I'm trying to seduce everyone" she laughed and walked out of the bathroom.

We were ready to go to the track for the first time. It was Thursday so that meant media day. The day everyone pretty much hated but I was gonna try to do fun things with the Red Bull boys.
I knew Max liked silly things and Checo was very easygoing so they would like to make silly videos.
The people liked silly Max and Checo the most so I was definitely gonna give them that, combined with some serious content.

I scanned my paddock pass and we were walking around the hospitality. "Oh my God Skye that's Charles" she grabbed my arm and made me look at the Ferrari hospitality. "Please keep it together" I quickly said as we walked inside the Red Bull hospitality. "Now please don't embarrass me Lexi" we both sat down. I had to wait until Max arrived because I had to follow him around.
Luckily it didn't take long until he walked in. He immediately walked to us. "Hi Skye, who is your friend?" He looked at me and Lexi. Of course he would notice her. "I'm Lexi, I'm her best friend" she immediately said and got up to hug him. She put her arms around his neck. As she was hugging him, she smirked at me. I rolled my eyes, this was exactly what I didn't want to happen.
"Well nice to meet you Lexi. I'm Max" he looked at her, her hand was still resting on his arm. "Anyways Skye, you were gonna follow me around right?" He continued as he looked at me and I nodded. I grabbed my camera while getting up.

Luckily Lexi wanted to do her own thing, which probably meant try to meet some more drivers.
I asked Max to do his normal routine of the day, I just wanted to follow him and the team. I knew a lot of people would be interested in a view behind the scenes.

I've filmed a lot and I guess Max was pretty much done with it. "So your friend is a special one" he said all of a sudden and turned to me.
I turned my camera off and looked at him. Did he like her or something? "Special? Yes I guess she is" we were walking back to the hospitality. He grabbed two Red Bulls and gave one to me.
I actually liked him, he was really fun to be around but I guess I had some competition here because Lexi walked up to us, she was smiling and bubbly as always. "I will keep Max company while you film the rest of the team" she said and winked at me. She was unbelievable.

I grabbed my camera and walked out of the hospitality. Was it a mistake to take Lexi with me?
I knew she would try to grab the attention but I hoped Max wouldn't feel annoyed by her or worse, actually start to like her.