"They're cheap, they're available," Kurt added. "Long story short... you're having a Glee wedding."

****

A little while later, Adalynn was with Kurt at his locker. The whole Glee Club was informed about the wedding, and it was safe to say that they were as excited about it as the Hummel's and Finn, who was slowly beginning to be supportive of Burt and Carole's relationship.

"Hey," Finn said as he approached the brother and sister. "I've been reviewing this itinerary, and I don't really get it. Are you sure we should release 300 live doves indoors? Won't that get kind of messy?"

"That's why we feed them glitter, Finn," Adalynn chuckled.

"Oh. Well, look. I really wanna do something special for the wedding and I want to take this opportunity to remind everyone that I'm, you know, a leader."

"I have the perfect idea," Kurt smiled. "After you walk your mom down the aisle and give her away to Ada and my's dad-"

"Incredibly creepy," Finn cut it.

"-and give your speech to the newlyweds-"

"Which I will write," Bailey said as she passed them, smiling at her friends before continuing down the hall with Brittany.

"You and Carole will have a lovely mother and son dance."

"That's a terrible idea," said Finn. "Everybody knows I'm the worst dancer."

"Trust him on this," said Adalynn. "He's been planning weddings since he was two."

"My Power Rangers got married and divorced in so many combinations, they were like Fleetwood Mac," Kurt gushed.

"I guess if I could pull it off, it would make me seem like a cool stud," said Finn.

"Totally."

"If that's what you need to tell yourself, Finnocence," Adalynn mumbled.

"Thanks," Finn smiled, patting Kurt on the shoulder. "It's a plan."

Kurt turned back to his locker and grabbed the bride and groom cake topper. When he closed it, he came face to face with Karofsky, who glared down at him and Adalynn. His older brother instincts kicked in and he pushed his sister back behind him as Karofsky continued to stare.

Adalynn felt her heartbeat quickening. For the first time in her life, she didn't feel safe at school. They were supposed to protect them, but nothing was protecting her and Kurt from Karofsky.

From down the hall, Quinn saw the way the bully was towering over the smaller teenagers. She noticed Adalynn's trembling form and slowly started to make her way over to them.

"I don't want you near me or Adalynn," Kurt spoke up, flinching as Karofsky poked him with his pointer finger and left it there. He noticed Quinn out of the corner of his eye and reached a hand behind to push Adalynn over to her. "Quinn," Kurt spoke as calmly as possible. "Take Adalynn and get her out of here."

"No," Adalynn shook her head.

"Go!" Kurt yelled.

"No, I'm not leaving you!"

"Ada, come on," Quinn said, protectively placing her hands on the younger girl's shoulders and leading her away from the bully.

"Kurt-"

"He's gonna be okay," the older girl said as she led her to the door leading to the courtyard.

"Where are we going?" Adalynn asked, panic in her voice. "Why are we leaving?"