Chapter 3: Dean's POV

Author's note: This story takes place after Simon's Ascension in CoHF. ***Also, sorry for my typos in chapter 2, I was typing really fast
~~~~~~~~~

"Carné Demons," Isabelle mumbles. "They're so annoying."

"So as I was saying, we need your help," Jace repeats calmly, acting as if nothing unusual happened.
"Cut the crap," I say irritated. "What do you guys want."

"You both know Crowley. And Crowley has a demon twin sister named Crowlita," Jace explains to me and Sam. "And she's trying to create an army using her makeup brand."

Sam and I both raise our eyebrows at this ridiculous news. Crowlita? Makeup brand? Seriously? I laugh out loud.

"Yeah. Right," Sam says amused. "What do you really want us for?"

"He's being completely serious," Alec says while eyeing us both.
"And why would she want an army?" I ask.

"She and Crowley don't necessarily get along well," Simon says.

"Crowlita wants to take Crowley's place as ruler of Hell and is trying to accomplish that by raising an army to take over Crowley and his followers." Clary says. "When someone applys her makeup, they get brainwashed and become mindless soldiers serving Crowlita."

"We need to stop her brand from getting into stores," Isabelle concludes.

"Okay. You're actually serious," I say a little overwhelmed. "I'll call Cas for backup."
~~~~~~~~~

I sit alone on the top of a hill, not far from where we pulled the car over. "Oh Castiel, get your feathery ass down here," I pray to him while closing my eyes. I take a peak and see that he didn't appear. I shut my eyes once again and say, "Please. It's me, Dean. I need you help."

I hear the flutter of Cas's wings and trenchcoat. He stands before me with his dark chestnut brown hair ruffled and his blue tie crooked. He stares at me intensely with his beautiful blue eyes sparkling. I never get tired of looking at those eyes.

"You called me," Cas says emotionless.
His voice snaps me back to attention. "Yeah. I need your help to find Crowlita," I say.

"Ah, Yes." Cas says seriously in his deep voice. "I've heard talk about Crowlita and her plans. She doesn't keep them exactly a secret."

"Can you get information," I ask Cas, "on where her head quarters is?"
"Of course Dean," Cas replys.

"And be careful," Cas says and plants a light kiss on my cheack.
"When am I ever careful?" I say, but Cas had already disappeared.
~~~~~~~~

Author's note: Destiel = OTP!!!