𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕

Start from the beginning

„We had some dinner, smoked some blunts, made out and I mean it...I was so horny because her lips are mmmhhh" she uttered with a moan.

„Bitch I'm at work keep that dumb voice low" I whispered.

„What if not?" she asked.
„Are you flirting with me Fenty?"

„Fuck yes Onika, show me them tits" she literally screamed out of my phone making jump and turning the sound down.

„Are you dumb bitch?" she was already laughing her ass off and the same second Bey came into my office.

I immediately hung up and took the pencil between my fingers.

„Good morning babe, who did you have here moaning?" she questioned me crossing her arms and waiting for a response.

„Uh nobody...maybe it was Jennifer" I told her and smiled.

Of course. My phone started ringing and Robyn's ID appeared on the screen.

„Who's that?" I showed her my screen and she laughed.

„Give me that phone" I handed her my phone.

She accepted her call as Robyn's voice popped up in the room.

„Did your girlfriend hear my moan-Oh...Hey Bey"

She can't be serious. She just greeted her like it wasn't anything.

„Hey Robyn, I heard your loud ass from I don't know where, also babe please turn your sound a bit down the next time."

My cheeks were red as I started to draw again giving my all to blend Bey and Robyn out.

They talked for another three minutes before they hung up finally. Bey got so loud when she talked to Robyn since Robyn is so fucking loud.

„Finally, I can't hear her voice any more" I mumbled to myself.

„What did you say bae?"

„Nothing, just thanking Jesus that you two stopped talking, you guys are so loud when you talk to each other."

She laughed and leaned over to look at my sketch. I knew she did it on purpose since her blouse wasn't buttoned all the way up so I could see her cleavage very good.

„What project is that?"
„Uh-the-the downtown" I stuttered trying to find a focus.

„Ah, alright" she walked over on my couch and sat down tapping the place next to her.

„Come here" she commanded and I smiled standing up and sitting down next to her.

„I missed you, we didn't have any time for ourselves since we arrived here" she opened her eyes and I gladly hugged her resting  my head on her chest.

„You should spend the night" I smiled at the suggestion and looked up at her.

„You should spend the night" I replied and looked deeply into her eyes.

„I asked first" her voice was so sexy right now I swear.

„Well then I have to spend the night right?" she nodded her head and captured my lips slowly.

Ever since we started kissing, I couldn't get enough of her lips, they were so soft and just perfect.

Bey's one hand rested on my cheek while the other rested on my waist.

It got heated quickly when she gestured me to sit in her lap. I didn't think twice and did what she wanted.

Our lips moved in sync slipping our tongues in each others mouth. Her hands moved from my waist to my ass where she left a nice squeeze before clapping it lightly. My breath got caught. I liked it. No. To be exactly. I loved that.

„Bey...we're at w-work" I somehow stuttered out as her lips kissed all over my neck.

„God-" I breathed out feeling her smile on her lips.

„Let's keep that up for later then" Bey uttered starring deeply into my eyes.

I nodded my head and quickly pecked her lips before getting off of her lap.

She stood up too and wrapped her arms again around my waist.

„Do you want to go home after work or you're coming with me right away?"

„I'll get home first, I gotta get some stuff first and then I'll come over, alright?" I replied.

„Aight, don't let me wait too long " she whispered the last part into my ear before kissing my lips a last time and leaving my office.

She left me breathless. Her voice was doing so much to me and her touch was leaving me speechless.

I tried to stayed concentrated after she left but I just couldn't so I did almost nothing these two more hours of work.

After leaving the Holding, I headed to Target and bought some nice wine and champagne for tonight.

Then I got home and took a nice shower doing my skin and body care right after. When I stood in front of my closet, I almost broke down since I didn't know what to wear.

I wanted to wear something comfortable which could still look very sexy.

After searching and messing up my whole closet, I found something really nice and I really liked it

I know Bey will like it too when I pull the zipper a little bit down. 

After applying some natural make-up and perfume, I  took the little bag with the wine and my purse. I made sure I locked my front door when I got out.

| | |

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter.

1) what do you think will happen between Kelly and Robyn?

2) thoughts on their make out session at work?

3) Onika spending the night?

4) who texted Onika in the last chapter? Any thoughts?