Idea #35: Bloody Bunny x Male!Hank!Mickey!Reader

Start from the beginning

Elsie aka Bloody Bunny

Relationship: Love Interest

Elsie was Y/n's first and only friend in the factory that they were held captive at by the Crossbones Syndicate and they both look out for each other and will do anything to help everyone escape to freedom. However, she met her death after she tried to defend Y/n from the terrorists, but was brought back to life as a white bunny plushie known as Bloody Bunny and she becomes a member of the Dark Bosses with her best friend, Y/n, (Who becomes a Mickey Mouse-like plushie in Hank's clothing) and her little sister, Mumu to get her revenge on the terrorists for making her and Y/n's life a living hell.

She even develops a crush on Y/n after the two of them became members of the Dark Bosses and is happy to train with him and go on missions with him in order to take down the Crossbones. She would literally do anything for Y/n and vowed to protect his newfound life if it's the last thing she'll do.

Members of the Dark Bosses:

Relationship: Sibling Related Relationship

Dark Rabbit: He sees both Y/n and Elsie as a brother and sister to him, after seeing how skilled Y/n was when he started murdering so many terrorist members with so many ways to kill someone and helped them escape. Then after he saw that Y/n and Elsie was killed by the Leader of the Crossbones Syndicate, he made a promise to them that they will help them get revenge on the terrorists by giving them a new body for their soul to inhabit and train them to become fully-trained assassins. He would even train with Y/n with a sword fight and invite Flippy to join in on the fight.

Flippy: This war veteran teddy bear is so dangerous that he can rip you apart with his bare hands and make it into a pizza. He sees Y/n as brother to him, along with his other bear brothers and views him as a worthy opponent to him in both terms of combat and weapon use. He can even join Y/n and Bloody Bunny on missions or just to hang out.

Snowball: She can understand the pain and suffering from both Y/n and Elsie as she was the one who broke Y/n, Elsie and everyone else free from thier containment and started slicing and dicing any terrorist member in her path and help Y/n and Elsie escape with Flippy and Dark Rabbit helping her out. She also helps both Y/n and the rest of the members of the Dark Bosses with their training and taught Y/n Kung-Fu and how to use some ninja related weapons like throwing stars, katana swords, blow darts, etc. She can really act like a big sister to Y/n and is the big sister to the Dark Bosses.

The Other Members: Every child that was captured by the terrorist group are either forced to do back-breaking labor without pay or got killed to become sentient plush toys to help the Crossbones Syndicate with their plans for world domination

The Other Members: Every child that was captured by the terrorist group are either forced to do back-breaking labor without pay or got killed to become sentient plush toys to help the Crossbones Syndicate with their plans for world domination. But then, after they all saw that Y/n and Elsie started killing a lot of terrorists member, they all root and praised for them as they're savior until both of them got killed by the leader of the Crossbones. So then, they gave their lives to become sentient plush toys to create their own gang known as the Dark Bosses to take down the Crossbones Syndicate once and for all.

I always wanted to write something like this and I figured that I make the reader Mickey Mouse, but as Hank J. Wimbleton from the Wednesday's Infidelity FNF Mod to be just as dangerous as the main character from the Madness Combat series.

I even decided to add Flippy (Happy Tree Friends), Snowball (BunnyKill) and other characters from the series. Let me know what other characters you want me to add to the series in the comments below.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.