#1

Aemond rested, legs open, in a moderate state on undressed.
"My brother will be here soon."
The seamster kept fiddling to his fabric. He's trying to seem busy. As if we're not waiting on that deadweight. The man worked his fingers over the silk and other likewise expensive fabrics. Aegon, for fucks sake! Aemond shifted in his seat.

The fitting was taking place in Aemond's chambers, his sitting room. Their mother had moved it from Aegon's chambers due to his messier habits.
"My prince." The seamster spoke carefully. "When does your brother usually wake?"
"He wakes as the moon rises."
Aemond saw the jest was lost on the man.
"He should be here now. I will fetch him for us."

Aemond got to his feet and a servant brought his clothes to him. He always made sure he was dressed, even in the hotter months of summer. I will not be like Aegon, Aemond thought.

Not minutes later, Aemond burst through Aegon's door to his chambers. As he walked through his brothers messy rooms, the smell of semen grew.
Seven hells! And he is to be our future King?! Aemond opened the final door, the one to Aegon's bedroom.

The thick door needed a decent shove to open. Not for me.
"Ser Fell, would you open this door."
"Of course, my prince."
Even with his bright blue eyes, long blond hair, and lean stature, the kingsgaurd opened the door with ease.
Not as useless as you look then, Fell.

The two men stepped into the dark room.
"Get the curtain Fell, I need to see if the waist of titles is here."
Ser Fell, obedient as always, opened all the deep green curtains in the room. Light flooded in, revealing Aegon Targaryen, naked and erect. The heir to the iron throne lay on his back, sprawled out, his hard cock immediately apparent, his balls laying between his legs, against his taint.

Ser Fell took one extended look, then turned his back. Do not blame you Fell. Even Aemond could admit it, his brother was a fine specimen in every aspect. He looked like a prince, sadly he did not act like one, petulant child!

His eyelids fluttered and slowly parted, violet eyes began to gain their surroundings. Aegon's pink lips opened.
"You should take a page form our sisters book, Aemy."
"And what page would that be?"
"A list of instructions."
"Detailing..."
Aegon sat up.
"How to wake the heir to the iron throne up using your mouth."

Cunt!

The following slap echoed around the Red Keep.
"Twat!" Aegon yelled, holding his reddening cheek. "Why did you strike me so hard?"

Aemond eyes wondered around the room, searching for clothes for the prince.
"For being an indignant arsehole."
"Was simply making a joke, Aemy."
Aemond's head shot back to his brother.
"Alright!" Aegon said as he stood, making him and Aemond annoyingly close. "What is it you want?" Aegon wanted to add you uptight rim, but he refrained.

"Where do you keep your clothes?"
"And I'd know that how? They're brought to me every morning."
Aemond walked to where he'd just spotted a selection of neatly stacked clothes, partly covered by sheets and a green, cast off, duvet. They must have been lain out before he even got back. How late were you out Aegon? Aemond picked up a pair of tighter breaches and handed them to his brother, who'd followed him.

"Aemy, though eunuchs like yourself can wear such restriction garments. Stallions-"
Stallions! the word nearly made Aemond gag.
"-like myself have to wear looser clothes."
"We have got a fitting, we're meant to be... put together."
"And not sire heirs, by the sounds of it."

"Aegon!"
The heir raised his eyebrows in feigned shock. He looks cute Aemond thought, only in the way that a child does - nothing more, he assured himself.
"Fine." Aegon said. "I will comply."
"Thank the gods."
"But I need to take care of myself prior to attending."
"By what, drinking another day away."
"By cumming, Aemy."

Aemond's gaze was forced down. The hard cock was thick and leaking cum.
"Must you be so crude!"
"Must you complain so much!"
The brothers spoke sarcastically.
"If you're not going to lend me your hand-"
"Aegon."
"Or your mouth-"
"Aegon!"
Or your-"
The slap came hard.

The prince groaned gutturally. His left eye watering. The somewhat tangled, wavy white hair falling over the left side of his face as he hung his head. Aegon held his reddened cheek.

"You've struck me twice in the last minutes. Does it boil your blood?"
"Pardon?"
Aegon gestures towards his brothers groin. There was a noticeable bulging.
"Shut up!" Aemond spat, turning on his heel and rushing out the room.
"Aemy, do not leave - I apologise!"
"I'm simply stressed!" He shouted back.

Aemond's pallid face was beaming pink. Out of all the brothers, I got landed him him!