Uzui and his wives were in front of Oyakata.

"It's hard, isn't it, Tengen? The path you have chosen." The black haired male said, as the said male's eyes widen, "Rejecting the values that shape you, that were instilled in you during your childhood, even as you place yourself on the battlefield...That's surely agonizing. Carrying all that conflict and quandaries inside yourself...You still...All of you still persist in moving forward and battling on. Isn't that right? So that you can protect other people's lives."

Oyakata turned to him and could see the gentle purple eyes instead of the pale lilac he had in the future, along with his curse mark that only covered part of his left side, "Thank you. You're a remarkable child."

Uzui then let a smile take over his features.

-End of Flashback-

'I'm the one who should be grateful. Oyakata-sama, for your sake, I'd never think twice about laying down my life. I can surely accomplish everything. Those who have baggage like conflict or quandaries are spineless fools. That's always been the story of my life.'

"Huh? Huh? Huh?" Gyutaro said, noticing something about the male slayer, before chuckling.

"What the hell are you laughing about?"

"The poison's affecting you, after all! Slowly but surely! Claiming it didn't work on you was just bravado! Pretty humiliating, huh?" He laughed.

The male put down his blade, "Oh no! It has absolutely no effect on me! Wanna see me dance? I'm so on fire, I could eat 100 bowls of tempura udon! In a flashy way, that is!" He exclaimed, running up, but was stopped.

"Oi! What the hell are you doing? You may be a Hashira, but I'm stronger than you, idiot! Sit down." (Y/n) said, pushing the male down before turning to the two demons, "Now, watch a demon whisperer in the works." She grinned and grabbed a snack from her back pocket, "Here demons, demons~ I know you want the snack. It's very good~ Even Suku-chan and Aka-chan likes them!" She exclaimed, waving the snack around.

Everyone deadpanned at the girl, thinking that she was so stupid and that it wouldn't work.

The girl took note, putting away the snack, "Okay, so no snack." She sighed, then looked at them with a serious look, walking up to the two demons, making them tense, "Let's make a deal, Gyutaro, Daki."

The two narrowed their eyes at her.

"What is it?" The male demon said.

"Wha-Nii-chan! Don't listen to her! What if she is leading us into a trap?" The female demon exclaimed.

"Hah?! A trap? I may be 10 steps ahead of an enemy, but this is different." (Y/n) said, before extending her hand, "Come with me. Join me in this journey. Forget the fight. Who knows, maybe both of you can live a happy life instead of this sad life you both are living."

"What's the catch."

"Both of you become spies for us, Demon Slayers, just like Akaza. Once your meetings are over, you come to me, or go do whatever you want but no eating humans."

The two blinked processing everything, before their eyes widen.

'We won't be under him anymore?'

'But can we really trust her? What if she gets rid of us in the end?'

Both of the demon siblings thought, staring at the girl.

"What do you both say? Join me or keep fighting for that man that is only using you both for your strength." She said.

The siblings looked at each other then at the girl in front of her.