Tricky Questions Or Treat (W.M)

Start from the beginning

"No, Billy, Mommy let Tommy get to pick because you boys agreed that whoever one of you wins the rock, paper, scissors thing can get to be Dash." Wanda reminds Billy.

"Okay, Mom." Billy agrees in defeat. You watch the cute conversations in front of you with such adoration. "But mom, Tommy says that you want me to pull my hair up like Jack Jack. Is it okay if I don't do it? I don't like it and it looks bad."

"Of course, Billy. You don't have to because I didn't say that at all. Tommy, stop messing with your brother please."

You smile looking at the three of them. "I'm sorry, y/n. This whole Dash and Jack Jack costume thing has been going on for the whole week since I told them about it." Her soft voice apologizes to you as she gets the boys' trick or treating bucket and then gives them to her sons.

"Oh no, it's okay, Wands." Then you crouch to Billy's eye level. "So Billy, if I were you, I would pick to be Jack Jack. Do you want to know why?" You lure his attention as you try to make him feel better. He looks at you and asks why.

"Because he has so much more cool power than Dash. He can teleport, manipulate objects and matters with his mind, he can levitate too. I know he is just a baby, with weird hair but imagine how much stronger his powers could be when he is Dash's age?" You pat his shoulders and his pouts quickly replaced by a smile. "Oh yeah! I forgot about that, you are right, y/n! Thank you!" He exclaimed.

"You are welcomed, buddy. Also, I have something for you and Tommy." You tell him with excitement and Wanda gets surprised about it. So she called Tommy to come. She loves seeing how easy you break the ice with her sons.

"Okay, I heard from your mom that you both love Star Wars and Legos. Soooo, I got both of you these." your hands hold both sets of legos.

"Oh my god! It's the Mandalorian! And Obi Wan Kenobi vs Darth Vader Legos! These are awesome!" Both of them cheered.

"Ah ah ah. Before y/n gives them to both of you, I don't want any argument who got which legos. Billy, you got to pick this time." Wanda decides. This time the twins switch expressions.

"Mom, why did Billy get to pick?" Tommy complains.

"Because you got to pick the costume, Tommy. You both have to learn about taking turns." Wanda answers gently yet a little sternly and leaves no room for her boys to talk back.

"Okay, mom." They answer her in unison.

"Okay, don't forget to thank Y/n for the gift and put them on the table because we gotta go now."

"Thank you, Y/n" they both say it in gratitude. "You are welcomed boys."

_____

"Okay, boys, we will start from this house and we'll walk all the way to that blue house in the corner and we'll walk back up here on the other side." Wanda tells the boys.

"So, just walk the neighborhood in a circle, mom?" Billy asks. "Yes, mommy's little smart boys. Now let's go." As Wanda finishes her sentences, all four of you start trick or treat-ing.

The first few houses, the boys are focusing on trick or treating. You and Wanda talk with each other about random things and stuff at work. As much as you want to engage more with the twins, you don't want to force further ice breaking.

As all of you walk away from the fourth house, you and Wanda joke around about your hair then she gently fixes it. Both of the boys notice how much Wanda laughs with you and how she is with you.

It doesn't take long until Billy pitches an unexpected question that leads to more questions. "Y/n, are you and mom dating?" He asks and brings his gaze to you.