001

I was woken up by a loud bang. I start up, but the fast movement makes me fall off the bed. "Oh," I murmured. I rattled up. My room is quite large. Behind the bed there were two pictures in a round frame. On my Nachttidsch were photos, a bottle of water and pills. Yes, pills because I have ADHD. Simply put, I can't concentrate well and it got worse because of my past. I also had some kind of hanging chair in my room. I rattled myself up, but when I looked at the clock, all fatigue was blown away. I still had ten minutes until we had to leave. I put on black jeans with my favorite chain and a stripped long shirt and a black t-shirt on top.

Then I heard another bang and a loud rumble. I stormed out of my room and to the stairs to see Steve sitting on the floor with half a shirt over his head. Smiling, I shook my head and helped him up. "Are You Okay?" I'll ask him. He's just nodding. "Oh shit, we only have 5 minutes left until we have to leave!" He then screamed and we both stormed into the kitchen. I grabbed my backpack and a piece of pizza from dinner. When we finally sat in the car, we were completely out of breath. Robin only laughed at us when we picked her up. "You are as red as two tomatoes." Her laughter just made me turn red.

Timeskip after the first two hours.

I had a free lesson and wanted to spend it with Steve, Robin and Eddie. I had to search a bit, but then I found him. He looked like he was about to burst. "What happened to you?" I ask worried. "Mathematics" he just said. "I can understand." However, when he saw Eddie coming around the corner, he stroked his hand through his hair and looked like he was replaced. "Hey," Eddie said and hugged him. Steve started bright red and I had to suppress a laughing flash. I hit him and raised my eyebrows playfully in amazement. When Robin joined, I only had eyes for her. How her lips moved when she spoke and her hair rocked in the wind. "Hello Y/N, are you all right?" Robin said and waved around in front of my face. Now I ran bright red "Yeveryth, everything is fine, I just thought about math!" I meant. "Aha math," Steve whispered giggling. I just rolled my eyes.

Timeskip back home.

We just unloaded Robin and she gave me a cheek kiss. "A ask her for a date!" Steve said. My smile disappeared immediately. "I'm sure she doesn't like me!" "Oh, what about the cheek kiss?!" "Oh, friends just do that!" I certainly meant. "Well, if you mean," steve said and we drove home. There was pizza for dinner again. We watched the movie It. I like horror movies.