"Now then, let me introduce everyone. This is Thoma, a trade partner that I've gotten to know recently. Thoma, these two are—" Beido said once again as she move to the side to introduce the two. 

"No need for introductions, their reputation precedes them. Seems even the stormy seas can't keep rumours of these outlanders' sterling deeds at bay." Thoma replied as he gave a friendly smile to the traveller. The traveller replied with a smile and a wave.

"Thoma's resided on Ritou for quite some time now. It wouldn't be going too far to say he's the fixer around these parts. If you run into any problems here, just talk to Thoma. But if he tries to pull any moves on you, I'll be sure to deal with him the next time I'm around." Beido said as she make hand gestures towards Thoma.

"Hehehe, no need to worry. I'm sure we'll get along just fine." Thoma said sheepishly.
"Good. Then if it's all settled, I'll be going. I wouldn't want to be caught with my sails down here, I do have a wanted fugitive on board, after all." Beido said as she started moving back to her ship. 
"Oh, right. Kazuha..." Paimon said while the traveller nods in agreement.
"Until next time, Traveler. Remember to give it your all, no matter what perilous "storms" you may encounter." Beido said as she board her ship ready to set sail to her next destination.
"Look forward to seeing you again!" The traveller said as he wave goodbye to the captain.
"Fair seas, Captain Beidou! Bye-bye!" Paimon said with the same gesture.
"Now then, first things first, we need to go get you registered at the border checkpoint," Thoma said as he starts leading the traveller to the said checkpoint.

"Um, Paimon thought we were supposed to be keeping things on the down low... Are we just gonna walk into the government's hands?" Paimon said confused as the traveller looked just as confused. 

"Haha, don't underestimate the reaches of the Sakokou Decree. You wouldn't be able to avoid inspection even if you tried. So we have to play by the rules... even if we're kind of bending them." Thoma said.

"Now I'm feeling a bit nervous." The traveller said as he anticipate the outcome.

"Okay. The processing fee will be two million Mora." The inspector for the Outlander Affairs Agency said as she was done processing the documentation of the Traveller and Paimon.

"T—Two million! For a processing fee? Are you serious!?" Paimon said in utter shock as not even her food cravings would amount to that much in one seating. The traveller's jaws dropped at the price tag that Yurika the inspector has just mentioned no commission in Teyvat would have prepared them for this. 

"Paimon wasn't so much questioning your math as... Ugh.." Paimon said as she look distraught.

"Hahaha... Ma'am, these two here are good friends of mine. I think you'll find I'm one face you recognize." Thoma said happily as he chips into the conversation.

"Ah, Mr Thoma, it's you. By way of courtesy, allow me to reduce it to 400,000 Mora total." Yurika replied.

"Thank you ever so much, Miss Yurika. But as this is just a processing fee... I think 600 Mora should cover it if I'm paying on their behalf. I'll treat you to dinner, too. How does that sound?" Thoma said as he tries to sweet talk his way into a better deal with the inspector.

"Alright then. As you wish, Mr Thoma. I will make a record." Yurika said as a sign that Thoma has indeed successfully bargained his way through for less than a fraction of the initial price.

Both Paimon and Traveller's jaws dropped at how easy it was for Thoma to bargain such a price with the promise of dinner.