"Oh." Effy whispered. "That's good — really, good. He's needed someone else. He's lonely, I think." Effy admitted, the bedding of her nails being pecked at by her fingertips. "You fuck him yet?" Effy spoke in a blunt tone. Victoria's eyes had unknowingly widened, gently shaking her head. "Shame. He's a good fuck." Victoria had caught onto Effy's tactics on wanting to rile her up. It had almost formed a smirk onto Victoria's lips, but she pushed the urge down her throat.

"Maybe." Victoria leaned back into the chair. "I wonder if he's as good as the dude I screwed a few weeks back." Her eyes examined her nails.

"Who?"

"Didn't catch his name." Victoria simply shrugged, a Cheshire smirk quirking onto her lips. Effy had warily stared, hesitantly nodding toward Vic. "There he is." Effy whispered, beginning to adjust her clothing as Freddie made himself present.

"Hello?" His tone was filled with confusion — a trickle of laughter escaping Vic's lips.

"Hi." Effy responded hastily.

"What are you two doing here?"

"Wanted to show Vic your marvelous shed." Effy faintly smirked, joining Freddie in a stand. Vic's eyebrow quirked at Effy, confused on what she exactly meant by marvelous. Little did Effy know; Victoria had already had the pleasure.

Freddie glanced the blonde's way, who had formed a cocky smirk behind her friend's back. Freddie subtlety checked her out — Effy being oblivious. "Fine. Come on in." The boy huffed, waving the two girl's in. Effy slowly jogged towards her boyfriend, gripping tightly onto his hand as the three entered into secluded location.

Vic's eyes wandered around the shed, taking it in with the proper light shining through. As it was so dark and gloomy the first time she saw it, she was able now take in the grungy aesthetic of it all. Papers and trash were scattered all over the floor, corners were filled with rundown spliffs and hanging bed sheets over the windows. A broken-down car settled in the middle of the room, shocking Vic, as she hadn't even noticed it her first-time round.

"Wow, such a marvelous shed." Vic's words were laced with sarcasm, earning an eyeroll from Effy.

"Marveled out." Effy muttered, lighting a spliff for her and Freddie to share. Effy then lifted up a large magazine with the front cover being a woman bare. Victoria's eyes had widened, watching with frozen muscles as the item was thrown her way. Victoria threw the thing to the ground harshly, glaring at Effy. The Stonem snickered, as Freddie mimicked her actions. Victoria plopped herself down onto the dusty couch, the creeks of it being all too familiar. "Vic, why don't you tell Freddie about America? I'm sure he'd love to know." Effy attempts to start up conversation, in hopes to get rid of the awkward silence the three were in the phase of.

Victoria sighed, rubbing a hand down her face. "Do I have to-"

"Yes." Effy narrows her eyelids.

"Fine." Vic rolls her eyes, propping her feet up onto the wooden coffee table in front of her. "What do you want to know?" Her neck rolled towards Freddie, his brown chocolate eyes already settled on her, almost as if they had been frozen since the moment, he laid his irises onto her.

"What's it look like?"

Vic laughed at this question, chewing on the tip of her thumb briefly. "Uh, well, it's sunnier." Vic glanced out the window of the shed. "People are nicer, I guess. Fashions cool, foods good. It's just" Victoria seethes in a breath. "Brighter." She shrugs, leaning her elbows onto her kneecaps. "Compared to sad, gloomy England, it's happier. More beautiful, you know? Inside and out." Victoria faintly smiled, scratching the back of her neck. Vic's eyes roamed around the structure, before glancing towards Freddie, meeting his irises almost immediately. The air in her throat was suddenly swept away, the tips of her fingers clenching into the skin of her hands with might.

VICTORIA'S SECRET, Skins Ukजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें