First Meetings 🤝

First chapter less gooo~

What was your first meeting with them like? 🤔

----------------------------------------------------

SUNNY

It was nice out so you decided to go to Faraway park and play your ( instrument of your choice ). It was the favorite thing to do ever since your parent(s) got it for you for your birthday about four years ago.

As you were finishing up one of the songs you learned a couple weeks ago, a bouncy and rather loud voice made you jump.

"Wow! You're really good!" A boy with brown, neck-length hair said. "Don't you agree, Sunny?"

A black haired boy with a monotonous look on his face nods his head, not bothering to say anything or even look your way.

The two ended up talking to you ( And when I mean the two I mean the brown haired boy did all the talking ) before eventually leaving.

It was an odd. if not slightly embarrassing, encounter but a question in the back of your mind made you wonder as you watched the boys walk away.

"I wonder who that black-haired boy was.."

BASIL

You sighed as you placed down the heavy boxes full of gardening supplies. You got a part-time job at the store but didn't expect them to put you straight into the gardening section. Especially since you have to take care of the plants they use to advertise and display.

While you were unboxing everything, there was a sudden tap on your shoulder. You turn around to see a blond haired ( ..girl? ) with a pink flower tucked behind her ear.

"Oh, hello miss. Do you need something?" You ask with a small smile.

"Actually I'm not a.. Nevermind." The soft voiced girl said before sighing.

"Do you guys have any fertilizer left? I didn't see any in it's usual spot.."

"Oh fertilizer? I have some right here actually." You said before pulling out the big bag of fertilizer. After she pays you cautiously hand her the bag.

"Are you sure you're going to be fine carrying such a heavy bag, miss?" You ask.

"No need to worry. I'll- I'll be fine." That was the last thing the girl said before giving you a nervous smile and walking away, carrying the big bag on her back.

"I hope she'll be alright.."

AUBREY

You let out a cry of pain and fall to the floor after getting punched in the stomach.

You had bumped into Kim and Vance on your way to Othermart. You three never really got along ( All because of some stolen candy.. ) so as soon as you three crossed paths y'all got to arguing. Of course, Kim and Vance aren't the type to argue with words aaand that's how you got into this situation.

"Idiot! How dare you!" Kim shouted throwing another kick your way. However, just before her foot makes contact with your head, she suddenly halts.

"What are you guys doing?" A voice suddenly asked. The two siblings freeze up.

"Oh, Aubrey." Kim said turning around. "We were just teaching this brat here a lesson."

Peering over to get a better look, you watch the pink-haired girl sigh.

"Whatever. Just come on. We've got things to do and I've been looking for you everywhere."

"Right. Let's go Vance." Kim said as the two practically run after the pink-haired girl who had already started rolling away with her scooter.