Obsessed with married woman

[CEO Jungkook au ]

[CEO Jungkook au ]

Yn rub her eyes getting wide awake , she unwrapped the blanket from her body quickly going brushing her teeths as she moved downstairs to see her husband dressed up in black shirt and pant , rolled up selves as he held a spatula in his and sitting on the kitchen top staring at the coffee machine. " good morning love " yn heard her husband's usual voice cold yet gentle Yn smiled at him as he getting ruffled her hairs getting off the counter " the breakfast is almost done  have your sit till then "

Aiden answered back checking the omlette on the pan as he kissed her forehead yn nodded pouring the coffee in their mugs as she placed them on the dinning table . Aiden kept the plates down on table sitting down.
" how did you know i was up ?"Yn asked her mouth stuffed with food.
" i came to check on you while you where in the bathroom "

He answered back with a smile .
"are you free tomorrow ? "He asked taking a bite out off his omlette yn shook her head as no ." Mr.jeon's son is taking over the company today and being his assistant Mr.jeon assigned me to look after his son and help him around " Aiden pouted cutely as yn chuckle. " we are so busy in our work now a days , i wanted to spend some time with you . "

He said in sad tone yn smiled gently holding his hands , he sigh smiling back and held her hand tightly .
" call me once you're done i will pick you up if there is no surgery appointed on me " Aiden spoke getting off the car as he ran his hand through her black long silk locks . Yn nodded as Aiden pulled her closer for a quick kiss , " see you " she said .

" work fast i have a meeting soon "
Yn stated annoyed at the coffee machine . That's when her colleague entered Kim taehyung he smiled at yn making a hot chocolate for himself.
"A very Good morning yn " He said moving the spoon leaning his back against the small counter . " good morning taehyung . Actually i need a  small favour "

"  tell me about it i will help " He said taking a sip from the cup ." can you tell me about mr.jeon's son a little i don't even know his work style i don't want to offend him " Taehyung nodded parting the cup away from his mouth as he stated ." to be honest jungkook is a rude person , gets angry easily and moreover he treasures time alot so try your best to be few minutes early than what time he gave you and main thing never ever try to challenge him" Yn nodded noting the things in her brain ' so in simple words he is a jerk 'She thought.

" by the way the man who dropped you in the morning must be your husband if i am not wrong ? " He asked as yn hummed picking up her own cup of coffee as both of them moved towards the door to exit .
" You both look beautiful together, you have a great choice yn " Yn thanked him while blushing. As both of them returned back to their office .

" Yn Mr.jeon called you " one of colleague said handing yn a file .
" what's wrong is his son here , how come mr.jeon didn't inform me ? "
Lia nodded handing yn a file she smiled thanking her as she moved towards her boss office . She closed her eyes and knocked the door few times as she heard come in . Smiling she entered in bowing mr.jeon as her eyes fell on a young man standing by window as he stared out of it .

" Yn this my son Jeon jungkook you will be working with him now onwards i hope you got all deatails from Lia about the aboard project. " Jungkook turned around to face yn but he froze to see a beautiful woman her hairs tied perfectly in a ponytail while the dress she wore hugged her body he felt a werid feeling surround him as he looked at her, mr.jeon smiled getting off the his chair and patted jungkook's shoulder who took a glance at yn and turned towards his father .

" i must take my leave now if you need any information yn will be by your side she has been working for me and this company for a long period of time and i am sure you won't face any difficulty with work "
He smiled at jungkook as jungkook nodded with a stern face Mr.jeon left the his office , jungkook moved towards the chair sitting on it . "Ms.lee i want ever detail about transaction of the company in this 6 months then let it be any import or export. "

He spoke in his cold voice as yn nodded moving towards the shelf where Mr.jeon usually kept his important files. Jungkook closed the file in his hand as he had a urge to see her he moved the chair lightly taking a glance at yn who was struggling with a file kept at a height .

" come on just a little more " She mumbled standing on toes trying to remove the files but a hand caught the file yn halt feeling a hard chest pressed behind her back , she slowly turned around but her breath hitched to see jungkook so near her,thier breaths mingled together "M...Mr.jeon " yn spoke gripping the shelf lightly.

Jungkook took a step back clearing this thorat as he sat back at his place.
" dad told about the file he gave to find any error if thats complete hand it to me immediately " yn gulped as shook her head as yes " sure sir i will get it right away ". Yn stook a deep breath keeping her hand on chest she felt so uncomfortable near him not having any man closer to her than husband it was really uncomfortable she surely needs to stay away from jungkook. That's when her phone buzzed .

She chuckled to see Aiden with a adorable cat in his hand , she smiled texting him back meanwhile jungkook kept had his hand on forehead " what the fuck is wrong with you Jeon " he mumbled closing his eyes . He never ever felt such a feeling towards anyone but his heart it was continuously beating till yn was near him . Thats when his eyes fell on a shining necklace on the floor he got up and gently picked up the jewel.

Yn waved at her friend stepping out of the company, she suspire as Aiden was busy with his work  jungkook called her " ms.lee " she heard him and turned to face him . She greeted jungkook and bowed down " you dropped this " he said in a soft voice removing the necklace from his pocket . Yn gasped and touched her neck " thanks alot mr.jeon " she thanked him quickly wearing the necklace it's was really important for her as it was something Aiden gifted her when they where in high school.
She bowed down waiting for her taxi as jungkook left towards his , but halt in midway when another car stopped infront of yn .

"Aiden " Yn happily waved at her husband walking over to him , who standing leaning against the car he waved at her back smiling ."i thought you weren't free ? " yn asked him smiling he bent down to match her level "well it turned out i was , now  that we have time i have somewhere special to take you to" Yn's eyes shined with excitement as Aiden chuckled his surprises where always worth the wait . Yn looked into his eyes as her hands got placed on his cheeks gently caressing them " i love you " she uttered " aww i love you too" he answered back kissing her lips both of them where lost in eachother not noticing the pair of eyes staring right at them with jealously anger .
______________________________________

Hey guys here is another story hope you all like it see you all soon bye bye .