Chapter 46

Aakash settled in the room with the help of Arjun.

Rakesh: Dei nanga pathukarom ne po he said to Arjun.

Arjun: Ila na pathukaran neenga ponga he said.

Prakash: Athu thaan sollaromla po da he said pushed Arjun out of the room.

Arjun sighed and went to their room and looked at Shri who was sleeping peacefully.

He went near her and patted her cheeks to have dinner.

Shri: Enna Arjun enaku thookama varuthu she said, still closing her eyes.

Arjun: Va saputu vanthu thoongalam.

He didn't get any response as she again went into a deep sleep.

Arjun decided to bring food for her and went down.

Lakshmi: Shri pappa enga she asked

Arjun: Ava thoongara ma he said and arranged foods on a plate.

Lakshmi: Sapadamaye thoongitala she asked

Arjun: Na eduthutu poran neenga saputu thoongunga he said

Arjun moved with food.

Arjun again patted her cheeks to wake her up. Shri got irritated as he kept on disturbing her peaceful sleep.

Shri: Ipe enna da venum unaku enna yen disturb pannitu iruka she shouted at him.

Arjun widened his eyes in shock for her high pitch voice and closed her mouth with his other hand.

Arjun: Yen d ipudi kathara he asked

Shri licked his hand and he pulled back his hand.

Shri: Ethuku ipa ellupuna enaku thookama varuthu she said with anger.

Arjun: Thevai than sapadama thoongaranu pavam pathu ellupunathu thappu thaan he said while keeping food plate on table.

Shri: Apro pasucha saptukaran she said

Arjun: Athuku enna thana nadu rathiri ellupuva he asked.

She smiled sheepishly.

Shri: Unna ellupama pakathu vettukaranai ah ellupuvanga she asked

Arjun glared at her, Vanthu sapudu ollunga.

Shri: Plch apudiye ooti vitren she asked with puppy eyes.

Arjun nodded and took the plate to feed her. She ate her food happily.

Shri: Arjun nee yen Aakash ah intha nelamaila Austrlia poga sonna she asked as if she was worried.

Arjun: Ama ma avana inga yaru pathupa anga pona avan assistants yarathu pathupangala he asked while lying down near her.

Shri hummed in response and rested her head on his chest. He held her protectively in his embrace.

Shri: Intha nelamila epudi travel pannuvanga she asked again.

Arjun: Athu ella pathukalam thoongu d thookam varuthunu sonnala ipa ipudi question ah ketutu iruka he asked.

Shri: Thookam varala she said.

Arjun: Na venuna unna tired panni thoonga vekava he asked

Shri: Aniye pudunga vendam na thoongaran she said and snuggled into him.

Arjun chuckled at her reaction and hugged her tightly.

At midnight Shri's sleep was again disturbed by some mumbling sound. She opened her eyes and looked at Arjun who was saying something in his sleep.