Chapter 06: Decision

Start from the beginning

Scout1: "Titans coming from the rear!"

Y/n looks back and saw two Titan chasing two Scouts. He recognize the two Scouts and saw that they were carrying the corpse of their dead friend.

Erwin: "Full speed ahead!"

Levi: "I don't see any tall trees of building near by."

Erwin: "Fleeing to the wall is our best option."

Levi look back and saw the Titans is catching up to the carts. He then noticed Mikasa going back along with Y/n.

One of the Titans grab Scout and about to eat him, but Mikasa kill it before the Scout gets eaten. She rides back to her horse and went after the other Titan chasing the cart.

But unfortunately, her horse stumble on a crack, making her fall off. The Titan spotted her, but Armstrong charge towards the Titan, knocking it down and Y/n quickly grab Mikasa place her in front of him.

Y/n: "Take Armstrong and head back, I'll take care of the Titans!"

He handed the rope to Mikasa before grappling towards the Titan. He landed on top of the Titan's head, and punch both of his fist right through the Titan's head. 

The Titan was about to grab him, but he grab part of the Titan's brain, freezing it in place. He turns around and saw another Titan heading towards him, and use the Titan his controlling to punch it away.

The other Scouts were watching was shock that Y/n is controlling a Titan to fight another Titan. He continues to squeeze the Titan's brain as it keeps punching the other Titans away.

As all the Titans are down, he hops off the Titan and cut all of their napes. Then Armstrong runs back to Y/n, confusing Mikasa. Once he arrive back to his owner, Y/n noticed Mikasa is still on Armstrong.

Y/n: "Why are you still here?"

Mikasa: "Y-Your horse just went back."

Y/n: "I mean, why are you still on Armstrong? Where's your horse?"

Mikasa: "The Titans stomp on him when it stumble down."

Y/n: "..... Move."

Mikasa move back as Y/n climbs back to his horse. Then Armstrong starts to follow the other Scouts with speed, almost knocking Mikasa off if Y/n didn't catch her.

Y/n: "Grab tight if you don't wanna fall and become Titan food."

Mikasa wrap her arms around Y/n as she placed her cheek on his back. This cause Y/n to groan as he just keeps riding until they reach the wall.

Time Skip brought to you by

Once the Scouts arrive to Karanes District, the citizens starts to whisper to each other about the mission being a failure and what's the point of the expedition.