≡;- ꒰ 𝙁𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏°꒱

Start from the beginning

"Come in enjoy the night and have a good time, I got what you like, you you, Baby you and I can have a good time, tell me what you like, I just want to be with you-----

"It's nothing I won't do. To spend my life with you, I'll give my all to you, I'll promise that I'll never let you go. There's nothing I won't do. To spend my life with I'll give me all to you, I promise I never do. You and me together picturer perfect I spend all my money and my time because you are worth i--

When I saw the laughing and giggling from the window, I stopped singing. I gave each of them a numb look before I took my headphones off and quickly left the booth.

"Courtney what are yo---

"Fuck y'all. I'm out." I mumbled as I went straight for the door. When I grabbed the handle I slammed it right after I went out. "Fuck them, fuck everybody." I went on to say as I marched my steps from the area. I was so mad. They couldn't take me seriously for shit, they wouldn't try. I knew if missy was only here me and here would have it done to pack, but no she was busy managing other things, still not having the time. I had a feeling in the back of my mind thought that she was becoming distant maybe back like she always was with the work she did. Either way, I was feeling completely detached and I wasn't in the mood to make jokes and be old Courtney. I didn't feel the need to tear anyone down, I was too furious with myself to do that.

As I was walking I came to a stop, soon my whole body changed and I became stuck on who was my the reception table more like wondering why they were there.

"Didn't I say when I saw you I was going to beat your ass?"

"Well hello to you Courtney. I see you look nice." Alice said as she scanned me down once she said that, I didn't waste any time my fist instantly connected to her face taking her out completely. When I noticed she lost balance for a minute I took advantage and started jumping on the girl. Alice yelped and yelled for me to stop but every time she did so I went for more and more.

"Didn't I tell you to stay out of my business, then yo ass wanna hide when you know you fucked up." Every word made its own punch as I went into it. Quickly though, I was pulled back by one of the bystanders who were like security when I got pulled back I became ragging, ready enough to fully pound on Alice like a stress punching bag, I couldn't example how happy I was to see her to finally get my revenge on the snitch bitch who ruined my life.

Another bystander went and blocked Alice from my view, then quickly got her up off the floor aiding her blood was gushing out her nose. "I'll fucking kill you bitch, I told you not fuck with me!" I yelled profanity out making the security yank me from the area. I was scrambling all over the place to get out of the officer's reach and to get out of this building at that point, I just wanted to be alone, I didn't want anyone to find me.

"Stop it!" The men told me as I began breathing heavily. "Get off of me!" I screamed. "Stop I'm not going to touch her let go!" I yelled once more making now a disturbance in the entrance, the place became a little chaotic and even people from down the ball came out of the rooms to see what was happening one of them being timberland.

"I said get off of me!" I screamed even more. At this point, I tried fighting the security only wanting his pressure hands to stop guarding but I failed at that. Timberland looked all around confused seeing what was going on. Until finally he saw Alice and a tissue being held out by her bloody nose as she was screaming instantly when he noticed the rest who were Aaliyah and static followed through and widened their eyes at the scene.

"Get off of me!" I screamed as the guy was still pulling me back. I started crying and caught the eyes of Aaalyah who heard, quickly worried filled her eyes and sure enough, she came over to where I was with timberland behind her."I got her. I got her." Aaliyah repeated to the guy who was restraining me. Aaliyah quickly got the guy away from me and shoved him off. "She said stop!"