Ishita was shocked to hear this. She never thought she  would have to listen this oneday for having relation with her own husband. Ekansh already told her many times to reveal their relation but she denied. Now she understands he was right. Tears were flowing from her eyes like a waterfall.

Jiya- ''You are calling me shameless. Here you are the characterless, gold digger bitch who even being committed to someone else seduced her boss for money who is also married.''

''HOW DARE YOU TO TALK LIKE THAT WITH MY WIFE?? '' ,Ekansh roared. His voice boomed in the whole room. Everyone flinched hearing his loud voice. They are shocked to hear the word ''WIFE''.

Ekansh went near ishita and wiped her tears. He cupped her face and said, '' I told you before. ''

Ishita said sniffing, '' I am sorry ansh. I should have listened to you.''

Ekansh shook his head and said, '' now don't cry. It's enough. Let's them know who you really are. ''

Ishita nodded. Everyone was shocked to see their cold and arrogant boss , speaking softly to a girl. Ekansh held Ishita's hand and pulled her closer. He said, '' Everyone meet my wife, Mrs. Ishita Ekansh Malhotra. I don't thik it's a crime to kiss your own fiancee or to have a relationship with her.''

Everyone gasped hearing this. They started whispering. Then Ekansh turned towards Jiya, '' you tried to harm my company, you called names to my wife in front of me. Now you will face the worst consequences. Adi!! ''.

Aditya come forward and said, '' don't worry bhai. The officers are here. They have listened and recorded everything. Karan Ahuja is also arrested. You go home with bhabhi. I can manage here. Don't worry bhai, she insulted my bhabhi, they tried to harm our company. I won't leave them so easily. '' He smirked looking at them. Ekansh gave him a knowing smile.

He went towards ishita and said to everyone, '' I think I cleared your all confusion. And the information about our marriage should not be out from this office.''

He hold Ishita's hand and went from there.Ishita's friends were shocked. They knew that ishita was married but they never thought that she is married to their boss. Now they understand why she reacted like that in the car. They wanted to talk to her. But before that Ekansh left with Ishita.

Ishita's pov

I have my suspicion on Jiya from the first day. That day in ansh's Penthouse I also told him that.and we made the plan.

But I never thought that I have to listen such bad words for having relation with my own husband. After ansh told the truth of our relationship,we left from there.

Ansh was driving. I was sitting facing the window. The words were replaying in my mind. I asked,'' Ansh, do you also think that I married you for money? ''

Listening this ansh parked the car in a side and off the engine.

Ansh- what did you say??

Me- do you also think...

He didn't let me complete and smashed his lips on me. He was kissing me like he was telling how much he love me. Does he really love me??

After some time he pulled away and said,
'' don't care about what others says. I know what you are and you know what I am. Our family knows. That's enough. Just forget it ok. ''

I nodded and smiled at him. He also reciprocate the smile.

Ansh- ''Ok then let's have some icecream''.

Hearing the word ice cream my face lit up. I excitedly said, '' yes, but I will have two. ''

'' as you wish my lady.'' Ansh said dramatically.