Chapter 73

But Xue Wenhan didn't quickly name the little guys.

However, Su Douzi knew that his Eminem had given birth, and did not let him go home. After the Su Shiping family made a lot of trouble, he was brought over by the third sister-in-law.

Su Rian was eating when the third sister-in-law came.

It's the kind of rice that doesn't add salt, no seasoning, nothing. Seeing what Su Rian was eating, the third sister-in-law pursed her lips and smiled. She just ended that kind of life a few days ago.

too painful.

Unable to swallow but had to eat.

The third sister-in-law walked slowly, not as fast as Su Douzi. When she first entered the door, Su Douzi had already climbed onto the kang and complained to Su Rian, "Amu, why didn't you let me go home?"

His face was unhappy.

Su Rian didn't know how to answer him, so he changed the subject: "Is the grandfather's little brother good-looking?"

"Good-looking." Su Douzi said, reaching out to touch the small bean cake: "My brother is also good-looking." After saying that, he glanced to the side. The guy who is not in the dark, asked Su Rian uncertainly: "Amu, this little monkey is also my brother?" The third sister-in-law

stood at the door and sneered: "Little monkey, what little monkey, this is the little brother, when you were a child, you were more The little brother is still ugly, you are not allowed to say that the little brother is ugly in the future, do you hear?"

"But he is really ugly." Su Douzi insisted, frowning at the little dumpling.

After watching the small dumplings, he looked at Xiaodou Cake, pointed, and said to the third sister-in-law, "This is my brother."

"..." Third sister-in-law & Su Rian.

Su Rian: "You go out, don't stand here, it's an eyesore."

"Amu..." Su Douzi was wronged.

He also said that having a little brother would be just as good to him, which is an adult lie.

"Okay, okay, it's you, Eminem, who are playing with you." Seeing him pouting and looking sad, the third sister-in-law said quickly, walked over, sat on the edge of the kang, and patted his On the back, he comforted Su Douzi for a while, and when Su Douzi stabilized his mood, he asked Su Rian, "How is it?"

"It's okay." Su Rian said.

"I heard Eminem say that you have a very difficult life?" Eminem, referring to He Jianhong.

"Yeah." Su Rian nodded, still having lingering fears when he remembered the scene at that time: "My stomach hurts for three days, and I haven't given birth. I'm very scared." There were people in the

village who died like this, one corpse and two lives.

"Fortunately, it's all right." Sister-in-law three comforted him.

"Yeah." It's alright, saying that Su Rian took his eyes away from the third sister-in-law and looked at the two little guys, but saw Su Douzi poking her son's little face with her finger, she quickly stopped it, and then she felt helpless: "This is It will be troublesome in the future." The

third sister-in-law also smiled and felt the same way: "Wen Yun and Liu'er are not yet, I told you not to poke, don't poke, if you say that you grow up and drool, you just don't listen."

"Look at that. "Su Rian raised his chin and let the third sister-in-law look at Su Douzi. Sure enough, Su Douzi finished poking the small bean cake and went to poke the little dumpling.

Poke while disgusting.

Su Rian called Su Douzi again to tell him not to poke his little brother.

Su Douzi agreed in his mouth, but he didn't mean to stop at all in his hands.

Su Rian was a little helpless, shouted again, and then said to the third sister-in-law, "It's better to go outside."

"It's just a couple of days. It'll be good after these few days." The third sister-in-law looked at Su Douzi and smiled: "Wen Yun and Liu'er have been much better these days, the other day. I don't even dare to call into our room, and when I come in, I will poke and the baby will cry."

Thinking of what the third sister-in-law said, Su Rian also laughed.

They have two big ones and one small one.

"It's all like this." Su Rian replied to the third sister-in-law, and the latter two said a few more words. The third sister-in-law told Su Rian the things that needed attention, and Su Rian agreed.

The third sister-in-law didn't know what to think, so she asked Su Rian: "I heard that the fifth brother-in-law is looking for a long-term job?" "Huh?" Su Rian didn't know this: "He didn't tell

me."

, Aunt Fu wants to serve him, and there is no one to do the work in the field, so Xue Wenhan can understand when he finds a long-term worker.

"Does the third sister-in-law recommend it?" The third sister-in-law suddenly asked about this, and Su Rian thought she would not ask for no reason.

"There is one." The third sister-in-law said, "Just my mother-in-law's cousin. His family has few people and many people. After the work is done, he goes to work in the town. However, the work in the town is not fixed. Yes, I heard that you are recruiting, so I will ask."

"I will ask your husband first, if he can't find someone yet, let your cousin come over. Anyway, it's the same for everyone, as long as it's not that kind of lazy bum. "

I dare to push that kind of person to you." The third sister-in-law gave Su Rian an angry look with a smile.

Su Rian smiled, "I'll just give an example, and I didn't say that your cousin is, you're in a hurry."

"You..."

"Don't scold me, a few children are here, Give me some face." Su Rian interrupted her quickly, and the third sister-in-law didn't scold her any more.

The two later said a few more things about the child, and the third sister-in-law went back without worrying about the child.

As soon as the third sister-in-law left, Su Rian threw Su Douzi off the kang: "Go outside and play." It was about to be annoying.

Su Douzi stood on the ground with a pouting face and muttered softly, "You used to say that you thought I was wild." Now that I don't go out, you ask me to go out to play.

"..." Su Rian: "Then don't touch the little brother when you come up."

"..." What am I going to do if I don't touch them? I stayed because of them, Su Douzi thought to himself, but she nodded obediently. Nodding, he said, "Okay."

After that, he climbed back onto the kang.

As soon as he climbed onto the kang, Su Douzi was really good, so he didn't look at it.

After sitting for a while, he couldn't sit still, and while Su Rian wasn't looking, he secretly poked again. As soon as Su Rian turned around, he sat down again seriously.

Especially like a big brother.

Normal is abnormal.

Su Rian turned around again, and after a few times directly referred him to his other side: "You sit here." Su Douzi was not happy.

Regardless of Su Rian, the father and son stalemate, and finally ended with Su Douzi's failure.

It wasn't until the two little guys wanted to pee, Su Rian went down to the kang to pee, that Su Douzi found the opportunity again, stretched out his hand and poked the little brother who was black and did not slip, and muttered disgust in his mouth: "I will give you a month. After a month, if you also look white and fat like the younger brother of Wen Yun's family, I will reluctantly recognize you as my younger brother, and if you are still so ugly, I will not want you to be my younger brother."

"... "

Su Rian, who was urinating for her son under the kang, almost kicked the urinal over when she heard Su Douzi's words.

Put down the son, and change the little brother.

After a long time without urinating, Su Rian carried the person onto the kang, and the little guy urinated as soon as he got on the kang.

Su Rian: "..." He hurriedly changed the diaper.

After changing the diaper, Su Rian called out, "Aunt Fu."

Aunt Fu didn't know what she was doing, but Su Douzi volunteered, "I'll call Grandma Fu.

" Chi Chi left.

After a while, he brought Aunt Fu: "Little Master, I was doing laundry just now, what's wrong?"

"Aunt Fu has worked hard." Aunt Fu pointed and said, "Please wash those two pants too."

"I peeed again." Aunt Fu also smiled.

But not only urine, but also pulled before.

Su Rian made a sound of "um", and Aunt Fu said while picking up the clothes: "The children are all like this, it's better to be older, then I will go to wash the clothes first, and I will cook for you when I come back."

Su Rian "Yes . "A sound.

Aunt Fu left and Su Douzi went out to play. Xue Wenhan went to town today. Yesterday, Su Rian came back and said that someone was looking for furniture, and asked Xue Wenhan to go to town today.

Xue Wenhan went and found that the person who wanted the furniture was actually Cai Qiang. Looking at Cai Qiang's gaze at Su Riyue, Xue Wenhan frowned slightly and asked, "Do you want furniture?"

"Yeah, my mother said that the bracelets you made worked well. She is in better shape these days, so I wanted to ask you if you can make furniture. The price is easy to discuss."

"Yes, but the price is very expensive. Xue Wenhan asked Su Riyue to greet the other guests, turned around and sat behind the counter, ignoring Cai Qiang.

Cai Qiang glanced at him, and without Xue Wenhan saying hello, he found another chair and sat down: "The price is good, as long as you don't cheat me."

"No." That's weird.

It's you who is the one who's the one to be pitted, and I'm not the one who pits others.

"Is there any special request?" Xue Wenhan asked.

"Yes, yes." Cai Qiang said three yess in a row: "My mother said that I want a wardrobe with a plum blossom pattern."

"Is there any more?"

"I think about it, it seems that there is no more."

"Want a wardrobe? "Xue Wenhan raised his eyebrows.

"No." Cai Qiang was confused by him, didn't you say special request?

"I also need two tables, sixteen chairs, and a low bench."

"The table needs to be round and square? How about the pattern? What effect? ​​What effect?" He took out the white paper, smoked the brush, and waited for Cai Qiang to say.

According to Xue Wenhan's reminder, Cai Qiang explained the requirements one by one.

Xue Wenhan wrote it down, and asked Cai Qiang for a deposit of five hundred taels of silver

.

Xue Wenhan glanced at him and saw that he was looking at Su Riyue. Pretending not to see it, he walked over and took a few bracelets from Su Riyue's side: "I see you were looking at these bracelets just now, do you want them?" Saying that, he gave Cai Qiang the effects of several bracelets. After introducing it again, I promoted Cai Qiang to buy it.

Annoyed Cai Qiang and left.

After Cai Qiang left, Xue Wenhan asked Su Riyue, "He didn't do anything to you, right?"

"You mean Boss Cai?"

"Well."

"No." Looking up at Xue Wenhan: "Just told me that their shop can make a lot of taels a day, and asked me to work in their shop, but I refused."

Xue Wenhan gave him an "um" and said to him, "Does Ruyi Casino know? "

I know." Su Riyue nodded, thinking to herself: Haven't you been resident at Ruyi Casino before? My father scolds it every day. Although I haven't been there, the name of Ruyi Casino has already been engraved in my heart.

"It's theirs."

"Ah? You said Boss Cai opened a casino?" Su Riyue was surprised.

"Well."

"Then he asked me to work in their shop..." Su Riyue's brows twitched and her face darkened.

Xue Wenhan didn't answer what he said, and it happened that Su Xiaoming also turned around at this time, Xue Wenhan said to both of them: "Next time he says something like this again, you can say that you are my younger brother and let him go away. "

Yes." The two answered in unison.

"Work hard, I'll go home first." Xue Wenhan said and was about to leave, but was stopped by Su Riyue.

"Fifth brother-in-law."

"What's wrong?" Xue Wenhan turned around.

"There is a small yard for sale in the alley in front, do you want to buy it?" He took a look at the yard before and thought it was very good.

Prices are also reasonable.

"Huh?" Xue Wenhan raised his eyebrows and looked at him.

Su Riyue explained: "Isn't it going to open a furniture store in the future? At that time, my fifth brother was looking at the store and definitely wanted to see the child earlier. It would be a waste of time to walk from the house to the store like now, and it would be a waste of time in winter. It gets dark early, and it's not convenient. I wanted to buy it, but I didn't have the money, and it's not realistic that we just built the house, so I asked you if you want to buy it. I think that small courtyard is very good." Except it's a little small.

Xue Wenhan didn't think about buying a courtyard house in the town before, but he looked around and found that it was not as good as their current house.

Finally gave up the idea.

But what Su Riyue said was that it was a waste of time to go back and forth.

People still suffer.

They can buy a hospital and live there if they don't want to go back, just like a modern dormitory?

Thinking of the dormitory, Xue Wenhan couldn't help but laugh.

I found out that Su Riyue is really...

a talented in business, but he is a brother.

It's not that my brother is not good, it's just that the world still discriminates against my brother. There are many things that my brother can't do, such as scientific examinations. Although some things can be done, such as doing business, the effort that needs to be paid is the man's. N times.

If it's a brother who looks like Su Rian, it's fine, just cover up the pregnancy mole a little.

However, Su Riyue is still a typical brother's appearance.

With a sigh, Xue Wenhan said, "Then go have a look." After that, he told Su Xiaoming, "You look at the store first."

Then he went out with Su Riyue.

Walking to the alley that Su Riyue mentioned, at the door of the fifth house, Su Riyue knocked on the door.

After a while, the door was opened, and an old man came out. He glanced at the two of them, nodded, and asked, "You guys came to see the house?"

"Yes." Su Riyue replied quickly, being very polite: "I My brother and I came to see the house."

"Come in." The old man greeted the two of them to enter.

Then let them see for themselves.

Left alone.

gone.

Probably the owner of the house has moved away, and there is only one left. The yard is empty and there is nothing, but the yard looks very beautiful, especially the cherry tree against the wall.

Although the flowers are now gone.

But the green leaves make people feel much better for no reason.

Xue Wenhan asked about the price. The house price was not too expensive, only one hundred and forty taels. It just so happened that he just bought five hundred taels from Cai Qiang, and immediately bought the small courtyard.

The courtyard is not big, except for the direction of the gate, there are houses on the other three sides.

There are also many rooms. The front is estimated to be the master's room, which looks larger. The two sides of the side are probably the rooms of the servants... It is relatively small, and there are many rooms.

Four on one side and eight small rooms on both sides.

When the dormitory is especially suitable.

After buying the house, Su Riyue went back to the shop first, while Xue Wenhan was going through various formalities and handing over the house deed.

It's a day that comes and goes.

Not finished yet.

When he got home in the evening, Xue Wenhan told Su Rian about this matter. He thought that he would object to Su Rian's character, but he unexpectedly said: "I wanted you to buy it for a long time, and I went to town. It only takes one hour and two hours a day, which is a waste of time."

"..." Xue Wenhan: "Just tell me what you want to buy in the future."

"I know." Su Rian gave him a push and let him Stay away from yourself: "I haven't thought about it yet, I'll tell you if I think about it."

After that, he said, "By the way, the third sister-in-law came to the house today and asked us if we wanted to hire long-term workers. I want his cousin to come and help."

"Have you met his cousin? How is he?" In fact, Xue Wenhan didn't want to look for relatives, there were too many things to say.

"I met once at the uncle's house, but I didn't speak, so I don't know."

"Well, I see. I'll go tell the third sister-in-law, don't worry about it." Xue Wenhan said to Su Rian while teasing the child.

Su Rian said "um" and didn't care anymore. He couldn't control these things now.

He is now.

Just take care of the kids.

Su Rian asked him, "Then have you stayed at home during this time?"

"I will stay at home for a few days. I plan to make a trolley for dumplings and bean cakes. It will be convenient for you to take them out in the future."

"What kind of trolley?" Su Rian had never seen it before.

"It's not done yet, you'll know when I'm done." He had prepared it before, but it was delayed because of too many things during this time.

But there is no hurry. Su Rian will go out at least a month later, and he will do it casually this month.

"But it is estimated that in two days, I will have to go out and go to Fucheng."

"Oh, yes, I have to furnish that lady's house." Su Ri'an said, not knowing what to think, she said to Xue Wenhan: "By the way, there is something I want to tell you. Brother Yue's house has been renovating the house in the past two days. You can go and see if there is anything you can do to help."

You should have gone when the house was built. This is a custom— -Someone in the village changed their house. Neighbors helped each other for a day with a good relationship, two or three days, three or four days with good relations, and even more so with relatives, at least three or four days.

But Brother Yue's family hired someone, and Xue Wenhan had never done that kind of work, so he didn't go.

Now people are renovating their houses, and if they don't go, the houses will be built.

"So soon, won't the house be aired?" Xue Wenhan was too busy these days, so he didn't pay attention.

But I also know that it takes some genius to decorate the house after it is built.

"Their house is in a hurry, so we will hang it up when the decoration is finished." Su Rian explained.

"I'll take a look tomorrow, and if I can't help, I'll make them a trolley."

"No." As soon as Xue Wenhan finished speaking, Su Rian objected, "If you make it for them, it will be for the third sister-in-law's house. The baby will definitely not be happy if she doesn't become the third sister-in-law."

"Then don't do it. I'll take a look tomorrow. It's fine to lay a floor or something."

"I don't know if they will lay a floor or not." Xue Wenhan just finished speaking, and Su Rian smiled: "If not What do you do when the floor is laid?"

"Wouldn't there be a door and a window without the floor? These two will definitely be needed, don't worry, I'll take care of you." During the

day, I talked about the help in the past, and at night Su Riyue and Li Hui came.

I want Xue Wenhan to make doors and windows for them.

Hearing what Su Riyue said, Su Rian immediately laughed: "I told your fifth brother-in-law only during the day, let him come over tomorrow to see what he needs to do, and you will come in the evening.

" Our hearts are in harmony." Su Riyue's mouth was particularly sweet.

Su Rian shook his head and smiled: "Your fifth brother-in-law just went out, you wait for a while, and when he comes back, you can tell him, I don't know, and I can't remember what I said, don't forget it when the time comes. ."

"Okay." Li Hui said.

Su Riyue sat on the edge of the kang and teased dumplings and bean cakes.

"It would be great if the dumplings and bean cakes were changed." It's okay for a man to be black, but his brother is better to be white.

Like Su Rian, because she was not good-looking, she suffered less grievances when she was a child.

The little brother is still better looking, but with his daddy and Eminem like his fifth brother and fifth brother, he is not afraid of being bullied by others.

"What nonsense are you talking about." As soon as I heard it, I had never given birth to a child: "It's all like this with newly born children, it'll be fine when they grow up, it's not like you haven't seen the third brother's house, it's better if you don't. "

Whoever said this is the case, isn't our bean cake so pretty? Right?" Su Riyue pinched the nose of the bean cake.

Bean cake's nose is very straight, but it is not the same as his, more like Xue Wenhan.

Su Rian was too lazy to tell him, anyway, he just thought his dumplings were very good-looking.

Just when Su Riyue was pinching the nose of the bean cake, Xue Wenhan came back from outside.

Seeing Xue Wenhan, Li Hui quickly stood up to say hello.

Up to now, he is still very afraid of Xue Wenhan.

Xue Wenhan responded and walked in, followed by Su Douzi in single clothes.

Before the person came in, he called out "Amu," when he saw Li Hui after entering, he was stunned for a moment, then asked Li Hui, and immediately turned his head to Su Riyue: "Amu, what are you doing? Are you here?" The person who asked had already bounced over and grabbed Su Riyue's body.

Complained: "You haven't come to see me for a long time."

"Didn't I come here?" Su Riyue said, and picked him up.

"You definitely didn't come to see me." Su Douzi pouted and glanced at the two little guys on the kang: "You must have come to see them."

"I'm also here to see you." Su Riyue coaxed .

Su Douzi didn't believe it, but she didn't make a fuss. With her short legs, she said that he was going to the kang, and Su Riyue took off her shoes and put it on the kang.

He stretched out his finger and pointed to the pile of candies and snacks on the table in front of Li Hui: "That's what Gum bought for you." The two little ones couldn't eat either.

When Su Douzi heard this, his eyes lit up instantly.

But when he saw Xue Wenhan sitting opposite Li Hui, his eyes darkened again.

He lowered his head and focused on teasing the two sleepy little brothers, ignoring candy and snacks.

Seeing that I can't eat it, I'm upset.

Su Rian rushed a few times, and Su Douzi said, "No more trouble," but as long as people were a little careless, they would jump on them again.

It wasn't until Xue Wenhan told him later that if he made trouble again, he would go out to sleep tonight and settle down.

Su Riyue told Xue Wenhan about making doors and windows, and then said, "It's fine to make it ordinary, you don't need to make it with special effects."

Su Riyue didn't know, and thought it was special . The effect is very troublesome.

He was also embarrassed to trouble Xue Wenhan.

Not so much money to give.

"The doors and windows really don't need to be made with special effects." Xue Wenhan said, "It doesn't make sense." They are all outside.

"Go over tomorrow and measure your doors and windows. I'll take advantage of these few days to make them, and I'm going to go to Fucheng in a few days." Xue Wenhan said.

"What are you going to do in Fucheng?" Su Riyue asked subconsciously.

Su Rian told him that he had received an order before and needed to go there.

Su Riyue said "oh" a few times, and then pulled Su Rian to talk for a while, all of which were interesting things that happened in the store, and didn't stop until the dumplings were hungry and crying.

The goat's milk was boiled during the day and not finished. Xue Wenhan warmed it up and fed it with a small spoon one by one. Knowing that they were feeding goat milk, Su Riyue

quietly said to Li Hui, "We will buy a sheep when we have children."

Unable to hold back, she laughed out loud. Su Riyue, who was laughing, was a little annoyed and angry, and shouted, "Fifth brother, you are so bad." He pulled Li Hui away.

Look at the people who left in a huff.

Su Rian couldn't help laughing again. After laughing, he asked Xue Wenhan, "Am I wrong?"

"...Yes." Xue Wenhan felt helpless.

"Just say it." Su Rian didn't admit that he was wrong: "The child has no shadow yet, so I'm just talking about breastfeeding, and I'm not allowed to laugh."

"..."

At this time, most people were more conservative , Although Su Riyue is not so conservative, he is not very open-minded in this regard. He laughs so much, shouldn't he be so embarrassed and angry.

Still looking like he was right, Xue Wenhan didn't know what to say about him.

The next morning, Xue Wenhan got up early. After getting up, he went to the room where he was working and made a cart for the small dumplings and bean cakes for a while, and waited for Aunt Fu to make breakfast before taking it after eating. Ruler went to Su Riyue's house.

The wood for the doors and windows of Su Riyue's house is ready.

It is the most nanmu in Nanmu Village.

After Xue Wenhan measured the dimensions of the doors and windows, he went home and moved his furniture-making job to Su Riyue's house.

Start working that day.

Everyone else went to rest at night, and Xue Wenhan was still lighting the lamp.

Su Riyue and Li Hui told him not to rush so fast.

They are in no hurry.

Xue Wenhan told them: "There are other things behind me, and it's not rushing..." In his previous life, he sometimes slept two or three hours a day in order to rush orders, which really didn't matter:

"Don't worry about it, go and rest, Li Hui, you are going to renovate the house tomorrow, and Brother Yue, you are also going to town tomorrow. If you don't sleep well, what should you do if you fall asleep while looking at the shop? Go and rest now. , if you are really embarrassed, just sell it well, sell more bracelets and hairpins, and make more money for us."

Hearing Xue Wenhan's words, Su Riyue suddenly smiled.

He found that he was less and less afraid of Xue Wenhan now.

The more I got in touch, I realized that Xue Wenhan was actually not as scary as he thought, and he was very good at talking.

Of course... Xue Wenhan is not easy to talk to everyone, like the Boss Cai who came to the store today, Xue Wenhan didn't give him a good face.

Although that person finally placed the order, Xue Wenhan made a lot of money.

"I will definitely work hard and make a lot of money for the fifth brother." Su Riyue swears with a smile.

Xue Wenhan glanced at him: "It's alright, let's go back quickly, don't use your tongue."

"I'm telling the truth."

"I know, you two go back quickly, I can't work here, you two. It's a waste of time." Xue Wenhan immediately chased him away.

Although the two still felt a little guilty in their hearts, they left.