☄. *. ⋆the one where monica gets a roomate☄. *. ⋆

Natalie slowly makes her way out of her bedroom, pulling socks onto her feet as she yawns.

When she looks up a group of people are staring, her siblings, her mates from across the hallway and a random dirty blonde girl in a wedding dress.

"Yes, socks are what you should be putting on, nothing else is missing," Chandler speaks up and she throws her sock in his face.

"Who's the runaway bride? No offence but none of you assholes would make someone become a runaway bride. Again, no offence to Joey and Phoebe," she yawns again, looking up to check the time.

One p.m.

"Oh my God! Is this Nat?" The runaway bride asks Natalie who nods, a small smile on her lips.

"I'm Rachel, Rachel Green." Natalie just blinks at her.

"She used to babysit you, dumbass," Monica says and something clicks in Natalie's mind.

"You used to sneak me candy after my bedtime," she pointed at Rachel who nods, with a smile.

"She sounds like a fun babysitter. You still babysit?" Joey turns to her and Natalie turns hid head away.

"No, no one is sleeping with my babysitter. Why are you wearing a wedding dress? Who'd you runaway from?" Natalie starts heading to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water from her friege.

"A jackass," Rachel responds and Natalie nods.

"I did the same thing once except it was my prom. The guy's hair was bigger than his d-" Natalie starts but a phone rings and cuts her words short.

"Well, it was nice seeing you again, Rachel but I have to get ready, I'm almost late for my afternoon classes," Natalie pulls Rachel into a hug and she feels the group stare at them intensely before Ross and Monica start scolding them.

"Phoebe!" Monica calls, her voice going slightly pitchy, making Natalie laugh before she starts heading back to her room.

"Later losers," she slams the door shut behind her.