✨New Experiences ✨

Start from the beginning

I sit in shock not responding to any of his advances. He's drunk, I don't want to take advantage of him.

I'm almost mad at myself for having morals because his hands drift from my chin and down my shoulders only to rest on my neck.

It's all I can do to not give in to the temptation to lean into his touch and accept the kiss with open arms. I can't pull away despite me knowing it's wrong.

He's surprisingly good at what he's doing and it creates a problem. I'm about to have the strength to push him off me when Alice walks in and sees what's happening.

For a moment she just watches me, and when I don't react at all she pulls him off of me for me.

He frowns at her, "I was just sharing my drink,"

The last word gets drawn out by the alcohol in his system so it sounds more like, "Drinkkkk,"

I wipe the stuff that had spilled off my chin and stare forward blankly before excusing myself to the bathroom.

I stumble to the bathroom and lock the door behind me. Amorous noises are coming from the room beside me interrupting my breakdown. I very thoroughly consider going in there but settle instead on banging on the wall.

Alice Richards

Ben seems completely unaffected by what just happened and goes back to get his drink. When he returns I take it out of his hand.

"That's enough for you," he furrows his brows but doesn't say anything.

He kind of just stares forward, but the trance breaks off before long and he reels back in shock.

"Oh, my fucking fuck,"

"Ya think?" I ask watching his back slide down the wall, "What happened to the 'I'm not gay"

He just repeats his prior statement. He looks up at me,  wide eyed, "I basically forced him,"

He looks panicked and pushes himself up from the wall stumbling towards the exit of the kitchen.

I walk leisurely behind him "Where are you going?"

"To apologize,"

"And where the fuck do you think he is,"

This seems to stall him.

"I mean he probably didn't leave," and he keeps going as if I said nothing at all.

I call Tobias, "He's looking for y-"

I stop taking for a second at the noises in the background of the call, "Where the fuck are you,"

"Fourth floor bathroom, two love bunnies are having the time of their life in the room across from me,"

"Well, he thinks he forced himself on you,"

"I mean he kinda did-"

"Not like you didn't want it," I hiss quietly into the phone so it was inaudible over the music before hanging up.

I gently guide Ben in the right direction. He stumbles up flights and two flights of stairs later we're on the fourth floor and I can already hear the couple banging it out and look for the bathroom closest to it.

It's not clearly labeled 'bathroom' so I call him again.

"Hey,"

"Which bathroom," I ask staring curiously down the halls.

"Uh, I'm not sure," A moment later he peeks his head out of the bathroom down near the end of the hall, he then retracts his head, "Sixth door to the right,"