Tera Chehra- part 3

Ayesha Lisa and Sakshi were sitting and talking when they saw Arjun coming out of his cabin angrily. He looked really pissed. He straight come to conference room. Three of them stand up looking at him.

Arjun : Ayesha last case ki file tayar hai ya nahi?
(Ayesha Is the last case file ready?)

Ayesha : Yes sir here it is. (Passing him the file)

He took the file. He was about to open it when the file was snatched from him. He angrily look at the person only to see Riya standing their with moist eyes and a sorry face.

Arjun : Riya file mujhe wapas do.
(Riya give back the file to me.)

Riya : I'm sorry.

Arjun : Riya maine kaha file mujhe do.
(Riya I said give me the file back.)

Riya : I'm sorry Arjun sir mujhe nahi pata tha.

Arjun : Riya aaj tumhara pehla din hai mujhe gussa karne par majbur mat karo.
(Riya today is your first day don't force me to be angry)

Riya : (innocently) wo toh aap already kar rahe ho.
(that's what you're already doing)

Men tried to suppress their chuckle while the girls gaps at her. Normal people are afraid to talk to him and here she is giving back answers to him. Arjun tried hard not to smile at her innocence.

Arjun : (threatening) Maine kaha nahi mujhe file do nahi toh tumhe wapas research desk bhej dunga.
(I said give the file to me or I will send you back to research desk)

Riya : Aapko jo karna hai kijiye par file toh tabhi hi milegi jab aap mujhe maaf karenge.
(Do whatever you want to do but I'm not giving the file back until you forgive me.)

Arjun look at her dumbstruck. He decided to forgive her but the next instead he decided to do the opposite. He wanted to tease her so pretended to be made at her. The three men were smiling at them while the girls were thinking that the girl have gone made because she is challenging the the super cop himself.

Arjun : thik hai rakho file apne pass. Mujhe nahi chahiye.
(Okk, keep the file to your self. I don't want it.)

She look at Men for help. Rathore thought something and call her near him and wishper something in her ears. She gave him 'are-you-sure' look while he gave thumbs-up.

Arjun was going back to his cabin when he heard

"Acha ji main hari, chalo maan jao naa"

Riya was singing while holding her ears. Girls thought that know Arjun will definitely blast on her, but to their suprise or rather shock he continued the song.

Arjun : (looking away from her) "Dekhi sabki yaari, mera dil jalaao naa"

Riya : (coming in front of him) " Acha ji main hari, chalo maan jao naa"

Arjun : (again turn away) "Dekhi sabki yaari, mera dil jalaao naa"

Riya : (coming in front of him) " Chhote se kassor pe aise ho khafaa"

Arjun : " Roothe to huzuur the, meri kya khata" (moving towards conference room door)

Riya : (holding his hand) "Dekho dil na todo"

Arjun : (try to pull his hand back) " Chhodo haath Chhodo"

Riya : (pulling him by his arms) "Dekho dil na todo ree"

Arjun : (pulled his hand from her grip) " Chhodo haath Chhodo"

Now Riya take it no more and started crying. Hearing her sobs Arjun turn and immediately went near her.