kidnapped by mr.billionaire mafia(pt.1)

(y/n was a bold type girl, flirting queen, works in a cafe, is an orphan,grew on an orphanage,had a miserable past)

It was 10pm Y/N was leading towards her house after a tiring day at her work place, it was winter night in November only the light of street lights were seeing waking down the road she heard a sound inside from a dark deep allay she was strong enough mentally to go and check out wether someone needs help or not.Her small heighted figure was fading slowly and slowly inside dark allay, At some distance she saw a man geting murdered by another man with tall ,slim figure wearing a black mask with dark blue over coat and a white shirt pointing a revolver toward the man lifeless body.Y/N was trying to call police but the network error was not letting her. just a second later she got hit by something powerful in her head and she got unconscious.

Y/N opened her eyes slowly seeing a bedroom she little knew that she was in the billionaire mafia's house.She was kidnapped last night after she saw a cruel murder. all she could remember right now was the murder she saw.She was still on her bed thinking where was she. breaking her thoughts a handsome man appers on the door she was stunned when her eyes met his.

The hansome man opend his mouth" if i am right you saw every thing yesterday night on that street, you are in trouble girl" Y/N was still busy thinking about who was the handsome man standing in front of her"Comming out of her thoughts Y/N asked the man in a flirty tone " "Who is this handsome man standing front of me"the handsome man come close to her face and replied "KIM TAEHYUNG and he backed" Y/N just made a poker face and spoke"i dont think so that this handsome man can be that mr. billionaire mafia"  kim TAEHYUNG replied
....... to be continued