So why am I falling now?

"Oh! Kaden, I didn't see you there..."

I am snapped out of my thoughts, hearing the sweet voice of Pony.

I look up to see her staring at me, a light pink dusting her cheeks.

"Yeah, I just came back here to say we need more blueberry muffins..." I state bluntly, to which she nods.

"Do you mind helping me?" she suddenly asks and I smile a little.

"Alright.... No problem mate." I respond walking over to the counter.

We begin mixing and making the muffins, and while we do so we chat happily.

I learn little things about Pony; her favorite food, color, animal, and birthday and she learns the same things about me.

I look at Pony while we are baking and start chuckling.

"W-What?" she asks, looking at me with big eyes.

"Stand still" I murmured, grabbing a washcloth and gently wiping off her face.

It's quiet for a few seconds as I'm wiping off her face, I can't help but look everywhere but her.

"T-There was something on your face..." I mutter, putting down the rag.

She thanks me and we continue baking.

Everything is going well until I hear a commotion in the main part of the cafe.

"Get every dollar from that register!"

I hear someone state and I glare at the door.

I look at Pony who is staring at the door warily.

"Wait here I'll be back in a second." I mutter to Pony and she nods meekly.

I quietly walk out into the main cafe and see two guys pilfering through the register.

"Look at all of this...'' one of the males murmurs in astonishment to the other.

Quickly I clear my throat, causing them to whip around staring at me wide-eyed.

"Oi... Who are you?" a male asks and I sigh.

"It's rude to steal from others, mate..." I utter slightly agitated.

"Well what are you gonna do about it?" the other male asks and I sigh, taking a few steps forward only to be met with some sort of vine wrapping around my feet.

"Don't come any closer to me pal..." one of the males' sneers and I sigh.

"Does he not have a quirk Atsumu? He isn't fighting back..." the one male says to the other and they both start laughing.

"He must be a quirkless loser Osamu!" they both start cackling and I slip out of the vines walking up behind them.

I reach down to my Hollister pulling a Desert Eagle from it and swiftly put a bullet in one of their heads, making the other one scream.

"God you scream like a girl mate..." I mutter before suddenly getting sent flying across the cafe.

"You just killed my brother, you bastard..." The male sneers looking down at me and I shrug.

"You and your brother shouldn't be trying to rob a little cafe...." I state hopping up and glaring at him.

I quickly rush towards him dodging his weird vines until I finally reach him.

I land a blow into his chest, which knocks him backward.

He throws a punch but I dodge swiftly, kneeing him in the gut.