Chapter 19

A/N: HEADS UP HAYLEY'S NAME IS NOW ANDREA AND RUBY'S IS NOW DANIELLA!!! Just thought I should let you know, sorry for any confusion. Let's see what Ashton, Calum, and Daniella do..

Daniella's P.O.V.

"Okay you guys need to shut up now." I shush Calum, Ashton, Luke, and Michael.

"Sorry." They all say together.

"I only went for one but got four." I laugh.

"Guys, I just want to say that I'm glad I have mates like you." Calum says.

"Huh Gay!" Michael yells as we all laugh.

"Guys, I was trying to be romantic." Calum pouts.

"Whatever lets get out our shit." Michael says.

"Hey don't swear." Ashton whined as I laughed.

"Your so lame Ashton. Come on guys, grabbed your musical things." I say popping the trunk. "That's her widow up there, set up right under it." After a few minutes they were set up for an acoustic session.

"Okay 1, 2, 3, 4!" Ashton says as all the boys start to play 'Gotta Get Out' for Andrea. After about two minutes into the song, Andrea comes out of the house. Her eyes were still puffy.

"So what was the purpose of this?" Andrea asked after they were done playing.

"Andrea will you take me back, I love you so fucking much." Calum begged.

"So if you loved me why did you leave me?"

"I was stupid! I thought I couldn't deal with the pain of leaving you, while I'm on tour. But then when Daniella talked to me I thought fuck it! If I'm gonna be hurting its gonna be over you. I'm willing to wait to see you. Just please." Calum walked up to Andrea.

"I don't know."

"Please I love you Andrea, so much, it's overwhelming, my heart only beats for you. It's yours my heart belongs to you, please. I don't know what I'd do with out you." Calum cried.

"I love you too." Andrea whispered as they kissed, we all clapped don't know why. But we did. Then all the couples were together leaving Ashton and I alone.

"I don't mean to ruin the moment, but we have an early flight, and Daniella has to drive us home. We should go lads." Ashton finished.

"Can you drive us to the airport tomorrow?" Michael asked.

"Yeah that's cool, at 7am right?"

"Yup." Michael answers. After all the couples kissed goodbye I drove the guys to your house, and helped them with all their musical things.

"Bye guys!" I yelled walking out as they all said bye back. I was walking to my car when I heard someone call me.

"Daniella!"

"Yeah?" I yelled back.

"Can I talk to you?" Ashton asked me.

"Um. Y-yeah." I muttered.

"Were you ever gonna give me a chance?" He asks as I look down.

"I don't know. I was thinking about it, because I did like you, but I didn't know if I was ready."

"You liked me. So not present."

"Well I don't know."

"Well what if I told you I loved you, and I have for a while."

"I'd be shocked. Can I think about this Ash?"

"Um y-yeah, no pressure." Ashton stuttered as I got into my car and drive home.

A/N: hope you enjoyed!!!